Hari6988 (Hari)
Fan of 3 Teams
Fan of 0 Channels
 0 Top Friends
38 Friends
Rival of 2 Teams
1 Rival
 0 Photo Albums
Joined: 15th, Jan 11
1
38
0
3,223
2207th
£5.0m
-36
NA
0 Pts
NA
NA
0 Pts
NA
About
Club
Barcelona
Over the Moon
Country
Spain
Happy
Full Name
Hari
Fan Valuation
£5.0m » 2207th -36
Comments
3,223 » 257th
Birthday
6th Sep 1988
Last Logged In
5 Hours Ago
Member Since
15th January, 2011
Vital Stats
22 year old Male
Location
Likes
FCB, Attractive football
Dislikes
Mourinho, Defensive football
Plays
Just for Fun (Midfielder)
Recent Activity
Kroos is criminally underrated. Hilarious how ozil has won 5 out of the last 6 German player of the year awards. German FA must have something against kroos.
1 day ago
Pretty sure he will extend the contract at Madrid
2 days ago
Hey dude, would you be able to help me change my username? I contacted another mod but got no response. I'm hoping you could help.
4 days ago
Looks like Unzue will be taking over as the coach next season. He was the one giving tactical instructions during the game yesterday. I'd rather have him than f...
5 days ago
Is he really that good?
1 week ago
The board wants a former player as the manager.
The board just needed an excuse to get Valverde. Sampaoli have it to them today.
Sevilla out. Board will surely go get Valverde now
You can't hide these things forever. The league is going to Real Madrid at all costs. Tebas is absolutely determined this time
That was a 100% red card for Navas
Ramos: "I will sleep easy when Barca gets knocked out" Pique replying to Ramos: "Some people won't sleep well tonight, but it's okay. The sun will rise again t...
2 weeks ago
Not the first time he has saved us this season. He's been brilliant.
As long as we have a 1% chance, we will have 99% faith - Neymar , after the first leg. He's already a legend in my eyes.
Suarez clearly dived. Neymar was given by the official near the goal. Maybe he saw a foul from that angle. But who gives a s**t dude? 😁
Neymar became a Barca legend today
No no no no. This did not happen. Football ... f*****g hell
Neymar you f*****g legend of this club
I can't take it ... Omggggg noooooo
Literally crying right now
OMG Omg omg omg ... Nooooooo
Hari6988 updated their profile
1 year ago
2 years ago
Hari6988 is now friends with Puttu86
Hari6988 just Watched
   
Kick4Life - changing lives through football