NZLfootballer (Andy Thach)
Fan of 5 Teams
Fan of 0 Channels
 0 Top Friends
60 Friends
Rival of 3 Teams
0 Rivals
 0 Photo Albums
Joined: 5th, Feb 10
0
60
0
1,349
3841st
£0.9m
NA
0 Pts
NA
NA
0 Pts
NA
About
Club
Country
Full Name
Andy Thach
Fan Valuation
£0.9m » 3841st
Comments
1,349 » 613th
Last Logged In
22 Hours Ago
Member Since
5th February, 2010
Vital Stats
19 year old Male
Likes
Manchester United.
Plays
Amateur (Midfielder) Kamarak FC
About
M United fan from New Zealand.
Recent Activity
Nah he's not good enough that's why we bought him. Don't question on our player's performance based on the tour, please. These guys are flying in and out and p...
23 hours ago
Probably the hot temperature lol everyone lost their concentration, but that was funny lol Sunday league can probably do better.
1 day ago
LOLOL
David De Save!!!
Mate it's a frikin hot day, give our boys a break
Each to their own mate, Valencia drilling cross can cause problems too
Inch perfect cross haha
United fans is like 75% in the stadium and the other 25% are city supporters lol just goes to show how big United really is compare to City.
3 days ago
After watching videos of Lukaku closely, i believe he got the lot. Being in the right position for tab ins. The strength & speed to battle & beat defenders wh...
4 days ago
Miss the game, anyone got link to full match replay?
1 week ago
I dont know but I prefer Fabinho over Dier.
Take care of our Hero, our Leader, and our Legend! Wish him all the best.
2 weeks ago
Will always love you ROONEY! I wonder if we cheer him on if he scored against us? Like, how we cheered RVP
I miss Rooney already.. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OOiZewdId8
Yeah I really like the guy, i watched him play in New Zealand for Brazil in the U20 world Cup in 2015 and man he runs the show for Brazil. Hoping he'd impress M...
Yeah he'd be a good replacement for Carrick. Also read somewhere that he's a United supporter - just do it!!
1 month ago
I thought he could be something for us in the long run, but oh well. Should have join Ajax or something instead of Preston : top tier football is what you want...
Yeah come on Morata! Come to a Real club! We don't boo or whistle here in Manchester! :)
I can see Micky going off. 1. bad game so far 2. yellow carded But who is good enough to replace him? Martial? Lingard?
2 months ago
Darmain is pretty good for us so far
NZLfootballer updated his profile
3 months ago
NZLfootballer is now friends with Shiwa
2 years ago
NZLfootballer is now friends with Somere
3 years ago
   
Kick4Life - changing lives through football