Spain has won Euro 2012 in dramatic style. But how did they perform as far as the data goes?
Thanks to Andy Cotgreave of Tableau, here's how it looks:
Here's some of the key data:
• England made 22 saves - more than any other team with Joe Hart the top keeper
• Meanwhile, England were ranked tenth for passing accuracy, behind Sweden, Ukraine, Denmark and Russia. Netherlands and Spain came top
• 1'14'' - Juan Mata is the fastest substitute to score at Euro 2012, only 1 minute & 14 seconds after coming onto the pitch
• 130 - Minutes per goal conceded by England at Euro 2012, only Spain (one every 570 minutes) had a better rate
• 9 - Iker Casillas equalled Edwin van der Sar's record for clean sheets at the Euros
• Spain's winning margin of four goals is the biggest ever recorded in a World Cup or European Championship final
• Fernando Torres is the first player to score in two European Championship finals
• 692 - Spain passes per 90 minutes at Euro 2012, over 100 more than at the 2010 World Cup (588)
The full data is below. What can you do with it?