Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
World Cup Cheaters League
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
I came across this while browsing, and would like to know what everyone thinks of it, theres some really surprising stats in there regarding cheats, and you won't believe whos currently top of the world cup cheats out of the 32 teams, have a look at the link below.

Link: therepublikofmancunia.com/stats-world-cups-biggest...
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hmm, not too sure about this. Seems to be based on someone's opinion. Like, does he decide when a fall is a dive, or when a player is time wasting, stealing yards etc? There certainly are no official stats to base it off
That's why I posted the article ant, I'm not sure about it either, but there must be some degree of accuracy involved, but I would'nt say its 100%
Dolita (AS Roma) 4 years ago
England were #2 last week. Congratulations!
CHELSEA61 (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
Maybe we could understand how they keep score if there was a legend for all of the abreviated columns. It all looks like gibberish to me
Ah there is a legend, I had to look for it though. Check again (unless they removed it)
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah here it is    

Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Haha, the work of a bitter man with a 3D TV most likely...
Lol
Well after watching todays game between holland and brazil, I can see why brazil's up there at the top, they were a disgrace today, especially melo and robinho who never shut up, I would love to see him shout in my face, the little creep.
I had to laugh when nigel de jong shoved robinho's head in the second minute of the game, just shows what the city players think of him.

Well done holland
Ltm017 4 years ago
Hahahaha. Just happy Brazil is gone!
I was disgusted at Robben. I hate it when genuinely talented players flop down grasping their ankle as if its broken, slapping the ground is sheer agony, then as soon as the whistle goes they spring up and sprint ahead for the free kick. It's weak looking and disappointing
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Honestly I like Robben and He didn't play bad in the match vs Brasil - but he was a disgrace. He stayed on the ground so long that the assistant ref had to pick him off the ground. He was worse than Ronaldo
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Come oon guys. A player of Robben's talent gets much more knocks and tackles than any other player. Brazil were rough with him and it's just to make a case to the ref so he can protect you later. I don't think there anything wrong with staying down a little after a tackle to recover or maybe just catch a breather. Robben's talent & wisdom killed brazil that game. Shame comparing him to ronaldo. Robben doesn't dive, he drives
They are all girls playing todays game mate, football when I was a kid you very seldom seen a player go down, and if he did, he was genuinely hurt.
They played on heavy pitches, with a ball probably 3 times the weight of todays balls when wet, and the tackling was agricultural to say the least, real hard men.
Plus you only had 1 sub, and at most a squad of around 14.
Go watch some george best, and see the tackles he took, and never went down, that's what we need to get back to, instead of playacting

Kick4Life - changing lives through football