World Cup 2010 Live Comment
Shuds (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Cameroon Vs. Denmark
Kickoff: 18.30 GMT

Post your replies below
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
What GK mistake will we see next...
Sam (Juventus) 4 years ago
Le Guen finally saw the light and starts Song and Emana.... Proper attacking side from Cameroon- will wait to see if we see results
Instant dividends!
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Has anyone yet heard a good comment from any player about the ball?
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I don't know at what point I thought having a Danish defender in my defence from a group with Netherlands and Cameroon in it was a good idea, I think I told myself 'But he takes penalties' to convince myself. I'm learning so much for Dreamfooty next season. So much. Sam, on the other hand, is sitting pretty near the higher branches. What's your secret, Sam?
I have Wenger on speed dial- he gave me access to his scouting department and the rest is history
Nice goal by Bendtner! Looks to be the best game yet today
No idea how this game is still 1-1
Nonstop action! Great game so far. More goals please?
Golaire (Bayern München) 4 years ago
I love teams with horrid defence. Especially when they play each other
There will be more goals if both defenses do not improve
One of the nicest goals of the tournament! Denmark 2 Cameroon 1
Gotta' feel bad for Cameroon giving up the lead and all three points. Well earned come back for Denmark
2 really nice goals from Denmark, and Cameroon scuffed chance after chance to equalize. I honestly expected Cameroon to finish 2nd in this group
Cameroon came out and played really well for the last 30 mins of the game, it was too late. Lots of wasted chances, sad to see them slip away. Really thought they will make it past the group stages
Ghana vs Australia
Ghana is the only African team to win a game so far. Go Black Stars! Make Africa proud!
Australia for the goal! Where were the defence? 1-0 Socceroos
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Kingson had a Jabulani moment. Someone should make a list of all the goalkeeping errors this world cup. Something's seriously wrong with the Jabulani ball. There can't be that many coincidences! One or two GK errors is OK but i've lost count of the number of errors
OMG Another red for the Ausssies! Handball and a penalty for Ghana
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
@Hithere your right mate, we need to start a list, secondly Dida mentioned how he hated the new Jabulani ball long before the world cup started and said something to the affect of "they always like to make it difficult for us goalkeepers" its a tough ball.

Australia now a man down! Again...
Sharpoon (Hull City) 4 years ago
Defiante red. What is it with deliberate hand balls this world cup?
Ltm017 4 years ago
Oh I hate hand balls like that because it looks like he didn't even really mean it.... It could have come off his chest but it didn't! Well now 1-1 I hope its gets better after this!
Kiwoli (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
The cynics would probably call me bias, but I'm not sure how much time he'd have to react to not let it hit his arm - I wouldn't put it with the deliberate handballs of Serbia though. But hey, Ghana deserved that goal, that was some dismal defending on the right wing. I hope Australia does well, but I don't think much is going our way this year
Lol.... That's 2 lists we need to come up with: 1. For the number of GK errors, 2. For the number of ridiculous hand balls (the flying Vidic handball gets my vote for the best one yet)
I do not think he deserved a red, a yellow card and penalty kick would be sufficient. I do not think he had the time to touch the ball deliberately
Haha....The flying handball has to be No.1 no doubts.

Anyone knows how many Red Cards have been dished out in total up until now in this WC?
@Hithere - arguably, Ghezzal of Algeria wins the price because there wasn't even anything at stake, I think his handball was the height of stupidity, he completely let his team down.

@ Shuds - 8 so far, that's almost half the average number of reds in the group stages usually, and we're not even halfway through the group stage, yikes
Ltm017 4 years ago
Wow I am still trying to figure out if Vidic thought he was invisible!

You are flying in the air with your hands edging to the ball a ref behind you and one on the side not far from where you are and you try to hands the ball. Not hidden behind any player or anything.... That has got to be the funniest and most obvious hand ball I have seen in a while
@Kiwoli I forgot about that one but after watching it again on youtube, yeah that one was ridiculous too. But for the Vidic handball, there was also no threat. No one in the penalty area. If he had let it go, it would have probably gone to a defender or the keeper. He's lucky the keeper saved the resulting penalty. Plus it's hilarious the way he jumped into the air, arms outstretched.... I still can't make any sense of it
@Hithere - true indeed, he does look silly there in the photo, and it was a collective "what is he doing" when we saw it on tv. But the tournament is still young, there's plenty of opportunities for someone else to top it!
Ltm017 4 years ago
Hahaha Henry made it look so good everyone is finding new creative ways of doing a handball!
Ltm017 4 years ago
WOW how the heck did they miss that!Should have been a goal for Australia!
Back to the match, this is a pretty good one! Both sides are attacking. The ball is going from one end to another, both sides want all 3 points.
And Australia should have scored just now!
Cards, cards and more cards. Maybe by the end of this game every player will have a card. Lets see a winner!
Ltm017 4 years ago
What a collision there! All that blood. I think Australia did very good with 10 men. I guess they have gotten used to it now. It was a good game one of the better matches so far
Well done by Australia, they made up for their humiliation by the Germans. But honestly Ghana was pathetic producing few good chances with a man advantage
Good match but I guess unfortunately for Austrailia, they are pretty much out. Only 1 point from 2 games and bottom of the group
They played really well towards the end of the game and they deserved to win. The Red was not justified at all, sad
Raj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Was a good open game the whole way. Was rooting for the Aussies, played very well and were going forward despite going down to 10 men and a red that shouldn't have been. The result keeps things very interesting in this group. Any of the 4 could progress, all boils down to the last round of the group matches
Netherlands Vs. Japan  Kickoff: 11. 30 GMT    Hoping for a good match, post your replies below
Ltm017 4 years ago
Kuyt plays so much better for the national team than Liverpool.... Maybe liverpool should change his position. Lol
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Japan are matching Netherland stride for stride for most of the match. Interesting!
Ltm017 4 years ago
Is this going to be another upset? Their midfield need to do better its going backward more than forward.

Japan look like they might score!
Half Time and Japan looks the better team, very tight defence not giving Netherlands the space to even pass forward and yet they are lethal on their counter attacks. Jose has thought everybody the art of anti football, whats worse is that it works and it might become the thing of the future
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
You know, I'm really impressed with all the "minnows" in this tournament. They have really stepped up and taken on the big names like Spain, Argentina, Dutch, and the like. Its great to watch.

Japan's D looks good from the 15 mins I've seen so far
Sneijder! Yes, finally a goal from distance that has a lot of class!
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Could turn interesting now.... Hopefully
I hope so. Also I'm saying Sneijder's strike wasn't actually that great. Goalie should have had it. Bummer for Japan.
Ltm017 4 years ago
I think it was a great strike yes the goalkeeper should have had it but it was such a strike he couldn't get a hold on it. Japan are looking much more dangerous at the moment looking like they are ready for it to be a draw. I think the Dutch need to make a sub oh look as soon as I say it they bring on Elia! Yes I like watching him!
That was a joke from the Keeper. A Rob Green effort
That's what I'm saying. I agree Juno. Afellay needs to learn how to dink the ball over the keeper in those 2 breakaway situations. That's pretty bad
Ltm017 4 years ago
Are you joking? That thing swerved and a speed through the air. That was nothing close to rob green. That goal that green let through was almost a routine save he only had to stoop and hold. This goal keeper had to stretch and extend himself and all he had on it was a pinky finger
When a ball goes about a foot past a goalies face I'm generally an advocate of it should have been save. There wasn't much swerve, the keep just took a leap the wrong way. It wasn't nearly as bad as Green's obviously. I think Juno was being a bit sarcastic and a bit joking. Either way, it should have been 2 or 3 to the Dutch
Ahhh nevermind. I think it took a deflection off a player
Nah, it was indeed keeper's fault. Every other keepers in the World cup faces the same damn ball. Netherland's keeper also faced one such long shot against Japan
Guess everyone hates Jabulani alots,
Nevermind again. It didn't take a deflection. I just don't know then    
Couldn't they just have made a normal ball for this tournament?
Haha probably. I'm really tempted to buy the actual ball. I really want to see how it is different
LOL So do I.... I wonder if even the cheaper ones have the same effect as the expensive ones. The ball looks rubbish for curl though
The ball just seems rubbish in general haha. All these players who normally strike so well aren't doing so on a consistent basis. There has to be something with it right?
Van Persie is looking very ordinary at the moment, and what was Afellay thinking?
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I'm now this bored of England, I decided to walk into a south african ghetto last night and annoy some hookers
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
WOW nothing is predictable these day.... I mean draw against France and Uruguay, France loose 2-0 against Mexico, North Korea score a goal against Brazil, Switzerland beat Spain, Serbia beat Germany, England draws against USA and Algeria! I mean come on!
If Netherlands loses or draws against Japan today and Italy and Brazil also drop points when they play, I declare this wordl cup crazy. Well, it's already crazy
MOER7 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Who thinks that Algeria should win, , they should took a penalty when one of England's defenders pulled the algerian guy shirt? >?  
Arron (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Shirt pulling doesn't get giving in the box because then there would have been 6 or 7 penalties wouldnt there
No it does give, am sure man :/  Well it is a foul pulling a shirt and does not matter where I think
Schaudenfreude (Watford) 4 years ago
England are so disappointing and have caused me needless stress since the WC started.
Couple of questions....

Heskey? 4-4-2? Shaun Wright-Phillips? No Joe Cole (again)? Capello and tactics? .... Oh and the small matter of Wayne Rooney effectively not turning up so far this WC! What is wrong with Rooney? Anyhow, this current crop of English players do not inspire good football, they don't play it and they can't seem to galvanise themselves. I think England are suffering from the same ills as France.

Very disappointing, which is why I have the new profile picture, unfortunately I couldn't find one with the English flag so I had to settle for the UK. No offence to my Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish chums.
You are 100% right  And I do like your profile picture  And England squad can't be compared to any other teams :S
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Yep, and it's a good chance the frustration is coming to an end in a few days. I don't think I can bare watching another game like that!
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hmm, I feel for the England fans....I really can't say I saw this coming because as much as I don't like the England team I really expected them to do some serious damage in South Africa. Maybe Capello will finally start Joe Cole and we'll see less trepidation and more creativity. If they play the next game in their red away strip they'll rip up the competition in my opinion! By the way, what is up with the fan getting into the changing room? Psycho....

DeviLFisH (Leeds United) 4 years ago
England played a disappointing game again
I think england's next game is the last  I am sure
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
England still has a very good chance of qualifying to the second round. England can still wake up and make it far. I just do not know why teams like England and France are playing without any motivation
Because the two coaches are not making good decisions
Like for france, , why Benzema and henry is on substitutions bench? S:s:s
Also Zidane was ruling france in 2006

And for england I don't I think that they are giving their best, or they are getting older I think :S haha lol
England V Algeria:    Kickoff: 19:30 GMT
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
It is England vs Algeria  And, Forza Algeria!
90 minutes until kickoff! I'm bursting at the seems to see this game.come on England!
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
It'll be nice to know what Algeria can do after Slovenia knocked em around...
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Come on lads get your boots on lets go destroy 'em. Can't wait
James to start in goal. I hope he's ready for it
Ltm017 4 years ago
Hahaha LOL A bird came out to watch the match and he has a great view
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Rooney seems hapless and unable to create anything. He has twice been given the ball just outside the box and just seems lost. At 4 min he decided on playing it back to Gerrard instead of charging in for a goal. Gerrard made a cross back into nowhere, which he has done several times already. It seems like everything must go via him and he's not having a good match so far either
Beckham is still looking good.
Ltm017 4 years ago
Slovenia and USA to come out of the group! Hahaha that's what England gets for not choosing a top goalscorer.... No goals...
Ltm017 4 years ago
Maybe crouch can change theat! Poor thing they keep him on the bench for too long....    England looks so bad right now.
Sleepy game. Everybody is still alive in this group. Gets my vote as second most boring game only to France v Uruguay
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Wow zero zero result this group is crazy now! US is ahead of England and Algeria (England because of goal differential) very interesting for sure
I gotta' say, so much for the easy group
Ltm017 4 years ago
LOL I have to laugh. England is just classic! I don't think they will beat Slovenia and if they draw it would have to be with about 3 goals or so because I'm sure even if US draw their match they will score. I say Slovenia and US deserve to go through!
Agreed. USA just look classy in the 2nd halves of both games whereas England doesn't look anything as good as they should be. USA isn't nearly as talented, but they play well together.... In the 2nd half. Haha
England did play a poor game today. They should have brought on Joe Cole, instead they brought on SWP. I also agree that crouch should have been on much much before. I don't think Rooney can play for England, I just haven't seen him perform the same way he does for ManU. Anyways looks like we will have to wait till next week to see how this goes
Pathetic really...
Both games this WC I thought they left Crouch on till far too late. 10 minutes is an awfully short amount of time to try and make a difference
Lmao, England are still the crap team they were in 2007
Here we go again.    Usa vs Slovenia.    
Come on Slovenians, give me a clean sheet. By jove I need it
As you wish, Slovenia open the scoring. 1-0
Ltm017 4 years ago
Wow that was a nice shot! US down early again
2-0, as an england fan I'm now pretty worried!
Ltm017 4 years ago
Slovenia is playing really good! They are making US not look so good.... Wow I really didn't expect it although I know they fought hard against Russia and won.... Which shocked me so I guess they are good
What a great match of attacking football. Slovenia really play quite well
Shocker.... My god, Slovenia out playing the US. Two brilliant goals that are shredding US apart right now. What a finish by Birsa in the first goal, Howard could not even move for that one. The passing and the runs made for the second goal was just inch perfect and again what calm composed finish by Ljubijankić. Slovenia is really taking the game to them
Ltm017 4 years ago
If the US put on Buddle or Gomez things will change. Altidore is letting things get to him and that is not good. But Slovenia has to keep it up and not let 2 goals make them too happy.... Anyone can come back from 2 goals in 45 mins plus...
2 changes for the US    Feilhaber for Findley  Edu for Torres    Lets see if this can change things...
Great strike by Donovan
Landon bloody Donovan. Partypooper of 2010
Holy crap! I sleep in for one morning and Germany lose and the USA are losing to Slovenia!
I never thought I'd cheer for the USA to score but England need this match to end in a draw
Must be pretty special to have your son score such an important goal. Good timing Bradley
Wow! No goal? What was the call for?
Ltm017 4 years ago
This is the best match so far! So good.... 2-2 and anyone can score at any minute!
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
WTF? How is he offside?!?!?!?!? I'm literally rooting for USA to win but the ref just ruined it. This is freaking ridiculous
Yeah the ref took the players out of it at the end with all those whistles. Now the yanks will be rooting for England to take all three points from Slovenia in their final match
BEST game yet!
The ref was a fucktard, why did he disallow that goal? And he should have shown a red when Altidore was clean through on goal.... Pathetic.
I want the USA to go through.... I'm turning into an USA supporter now
Its only a red if its a goal scoring opportunity, Altidore was fouled even before he got a touch on the ball. Therefore only yellow
Altidore wasnt in a goal scoring chance he was going away from goal. Therefore it was a yellow, alot of people need to learn the rules of football, how in the hell was that offside anyway lmao
The ref blew the whistle right when the ball was floating in the air, without a reason. That was not funny!
Great game! I'm a proud Slovenian convert, even if my Dreamfooty team isn't much better for it. The World Cup really is here, here's hoping standards don't slip
I'm still not sure why the Americans were denied the goal at the 86th minute? This no explanation from the ref thing seems a bit cold. I didn't see a blatant foul by anyone. Lets hope stuff like this isn't the norm
Slovenia deserved to win frankly, because of the way they played, even if the USA where denied unfairly I think they where outplayed
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
.... The US was outplayed the 1st half. Just like they were against England early in the first half of their game, except they got the goal that broke England's keepers back. Later on they still claimed the tying goals both time, so I don't see how Slovenia deserved to win when they couldn't defend their goal from twice, and gave away fouls in terrible spots several times (and were graced with multiple fouls in the box left uncalled). The US played a much more reasonable game, not fouling off the ball all the time like Slovenia did...
I'll give Donovan some credit though he drove the team for the entire second half. Beautiful goal to get them going too
The only thing he could have called on the f*****g bollocks "offsides" was a foul. On who? NO IDEA! A Slovenian player was absolutely wrapped around Bradley. And Slovenia deserved to win? Are you kidding? Lol What game were you watching?
Ltm017 4 years ago
The game where he benefits because then England will have a better chance at coming out of the group!
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
The Slovenian goalkeeper should have done better to block Donovan's goal. He was scared of the ball or something. He should have rushed out
VeljaSrbin (FK Partizan Beograd) 4 years ago
Serbia-Germany
Please reply under this comment for all opinions related to this game.

All right, it is four in the morning (CET) and I cannot sleep because of this game! It is that time, when you either start playing real football, or pack your bags and go home! Speaking of Serbia, off course! I bet Germans are sleeping peacefully right now!

Let's go White Eagles!
I like Serbia and support them because they are also Slavic, but I love Germany and wish them the best of luck. If the Germans play as they did against Australia, they will probably win 2-1 or 2-0. Sorry VejlaSrbin. But we shall see...
Lets hope for a good game, best of luck to both supporters. May the best team win
Go forth Germany. Lets make it 2 in a row
Germany has barely had a shot on goal. I knew the Serbia defence was gonna' be tight today
Ltm017 4 years ago
Wow red! Klose! I hope this gives Serbia a chance. Not that I care.... I just want to good game!
Never a sending off but hard to have sympathy! Come on you Serbs!
Serbia scores!
Down to 10 and Serbia got a goal! Wow...
What a near post mid air volley!
That was really close for Sami, Man the refs on a short fuse. He been dishing out cards left right and center. Germany really has to play this game with caution, cause this guy will not hesitate to dish out a few more cards.

A short search on our man, Alberto Undiano Mallenco and guess what 11 Red Cards in 17 La Liga matches he has presided over. Short Fuse alright
Ltm017 4 years ago
This just got more interesting! Finally! I was falling asleep! Lol
Ltm017 4 years ago
Wow Germany looks like they are about to score any minute. Serbia has got to do better. Germany are attacking better and defending better with one man down and and one goal down. Kind of ridiculous of Serbia to let this out of their hand. If they do they don;t deserve to move on!

OMGoodness what did Vidic just do! What a stupid move! WOW! And the Goalkeeper saves it! Wow!
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 4 years ago
So it's stupid-handball-and-penalty-for-the-opponents-a-game for Serbia...
Ltm017 4 years ago
Handball is the new in thing.... Lol    
This ref is loving his yellow card, dishing them out all over the place!
Hooray! Serbia won!
IMO Schweinsteiger should have taken the Penalty
I barely survived this one! Crazy f******g game! Serbia all the way! And no more handballs please!
That's right! Lol Send Germany back home where they belong lol I hope I don't see them after the group stages
Hahaha! We did what we could, it's up to Ghana now...
The World Cup started today in my opinion
Ethiogunner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
The second round is when everything starts to wind up...
Ethiogunner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What a coincidence!  Hernandez's grandfather Tomas Balcazar, scored for Mexico against France in the 1954 World Cup.    
It seems like the matches are going to be better from now on and with more goals
The second round has really caught up and I hope it stays this way or becomes even more interesting
Borg (Manchester United) 4 years ago
CHICHARITO!
Much better by Mexico today! This is the Mexico of my nightmares. I hope they can keep it up I had them getting out of this group easily.
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 4 years ago
Mexico will win this one and deservedly so! Vamos! PS.commanding penalty by blancccoooo
Mexicooo! I Believe: Irish Curse Demon lol
France have been beaten today in every aspect of the game. Absolutly no fire for France at all
Lmfao France are that close to going out of the World Cup now, unless they hammer South Africa. Guess the manager start signs are playing up today
Congrats to Mexico and its supporters. The knockout round in their sights now. Latin football looking strong this year. Mexico, Uruguay, Brazil, Paraguay, Chile and Argentina all look to advance. Could be an all Latin final
Brilliant news! The French deserve to go out wafter two shocking perfomances, I just hope they draw a blank against south africa then they won't have scored one goal this world cup!
The performances were not shocking if you saw how France qualified they were very disappointing and sluggish.  
Great result for England. Good come back for the Yanks. Their not out yet. Now they'll be cheering for England to take all three points from Slovenia
I'm hoping for a good match this afternoon between mexico and france. Chicarito!
Goals! We need to see more goals!
4 years ago
Nicolas Anelka has now failed to have a shot on target in 384 consecutive minutes for the French side.

.... All set for Anelka to get the 1st goal here with his first shot on target!
I've been hearing henry may start instead of Anelka. No sources just sports reporters talking about Zidane's Criticism of the first game
I like henry and I was disappointed with his attitude coming off the bench last match. It looked like he didn't even care and he gave zero effort...
4 years ago
Anelka and Malouda start
Glad to hear it. France went defensive last game and it did not suit them. Is Benzema in the france squad?
4 years ago
He didn't make the 30 man preliminary, let alone the final 23. Nothing to do with the sex scandal he was involved in, I'm sure.... !
Here we go! Who's going to start strong? I'm cheering for mexico but have a feeling France is going to open up on them
I still can't believe Nasri didn't make it
Mexico need to put Blanco on. Just so I can listen to the announcers call him fat again. Hahaha
4 years ago
I suppose it was too much to ask for three good games in one day. This France team looks devoid of idea, poses no threat and is as boring as hell to watch
The Mexican squad must be using the vuvzela sound as a cue to swarm the ball
France is playing horrible. Its only a matter of time
Goooooooaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll! Mexico with the goal! Hernandez!
Wow Karma is really something yeah? Mexican player was really offsides but I think most won't care because most want France out asap! The curse of Henry
The camera man keeps showing Henry
Uh Oh! Henry is warming up guess he want's to join the Barca mini- reunion. Lol
Wow! France are finished. Amazing win for Mexico! Bizzare strategy by the French manager. All day they gave up the ball in the midfield and no adjustments. The curse indeed is in effect, Henry's look says it all
Ok France I have an idea. You are down by two goals in the 80th minute. Why don't you take your time in transition so that Mexico can get their defence set up before you arrive?
Why no subs for the French has Domeneche given up?
Is no one else watching this Greece Nigeria game!? Good lord!
Greece just missed a goal on an awful header and Nigeria squandered an open net on the ensuing break! This game is surprisingly exciting!
Also, what was Keita thinking? That was the most boneheaded play. Well deserved red
Yeah I'm watching.... That makes two lol  Was hopeful Nigeria would win but the sending off cost them this game
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Obasi's miss is atrocious, Enyema's spill is just unfortunate. I think Nigeria deserved the win more than Greece
Yeah I'm watching it too. Having wireless issues. But its better now. Chances missed for Nigeria. Awful red card. Advantage Greece
Robert green is not the only one
I watched the full match, not bad. The second half was pretty amusing, the Greeks were pushing from all angles. Questionable defending from the Africans, I'd say, allowed to much room for long shots.
And Enyeama.... Is an. Enigma!One wonder save, and one blunder
I think he Enyeama is a great keeper. That one blunder shouldn't define his World Cup. It was an entertaining 2nd half. The first was a bit of a bore even with the goals

Kick4Life - changing lives through football