Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
World Cup 2010 Live Comment
Francesco2286 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Finally franco is out, game should change now
Wow Modise is rubbish
Mexico is playing awful they need to change this quickly, and take out franco that hasnt done anything and find some1 to help dos santos
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Mexico dominated the first half.

The attack and pace is break-neck, Mexico is at times over-indulgent in their dribbles.

South Africa had lots of luck going their way, we have seen the offside disallowed goal given in the past.

And where the helluva is G. Ochoa? Perez looks like a second rate keeper whichever way I look at him
Mexico defence seems to mark ball rather than space, that's why we keep seeing SA players in a position where there's no defenders marking them...
Javier Aguirre has undone everything in his qualifying rounds by not sticking with the keeper that brought them to World cup. Has he decided in a few weeks that Perez is better than Ochoa who played for most of the last rounds of qualifying?
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
True, Mexico must try to mark players, SA are looking free flowing in the counter punches.  

Oscar Perez: 'Watch out for my jokes, I'm an absolute joker, Barthez in disguise!'
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Half time here. SA could steal this one unless Mexico keep their head. New Zealand tv hosts and pundits are disastrously bad.

Astounding call for the Mexico offside goal
Hill (Arsenal) 3 years ago
.... I must have missed the offsides goal then? I only saw one that was clearly off.... What was the other?
Berryblaze (Juventus) 3 years ago
In order to be onside the attacker needs to be behind or level with the second last opponent, which is usually the last outfield player, but in this case the keeper was ahead of Vela when he received the ball and actually played him offside...
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Exactly correct, the keeper rushed out beyond two Mexican players, so when they passed the ball, there was only one defender ahead of them, which is offside
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 3 years ago
Suárez & Forlán 71 goals between them this season - Les Bleus will get it! Vamos uruguay tonight! Also, though I usually support Latin American countries, I hope Bafana Bafana takes the opening game tonight
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
Basically you can comment on anything you like such as the world cup is on if you thought a player was good/rubbish?
Games you might be excited about or a game or you have just seen a match and have an opinion.... Anything to with the World Cup you like

Before each game, if you are the first user to comment on the fixture then type the following at the top of your post:

TEAM A v TEAM Z
Kickoff: 0:00

Etc

Kick4Life - changing lives through football