Italy
Group G
Brazil
Ivory Coast
Group F
Spain
Chile
Kopcic (Bayern München) 4 years ago
If england's morale is good they can go all the way. Terry needs to set the record straight and all needs to be forgiven.come on England!
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Soo happy italy doesn't have the group of death again.... We always seem to get stuck in that group
Adookoo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I wish I could come to SA and watch these games
JDMontez (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I think England will play Brazil in semi-finals, argentina will play spain in semi-finals from how the group stages are made. I think England vs Spain in the Finals and England wins!
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I am a supporter of France, we are lucky to have avoided Brazil, Argentina and Spain, England and The Ivory Coast. Our group is average. But we will play better, much better than our previous games.
I'm disappointed for the Ivory Coast. In 2006, he was already in the group of death (Argentina, Holland and Serbia). In 2010, the group is even more difficult (Brazil and Portugal). I think that Italy, Spain and England will qualify easily
Adookoo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I fancy ivory coast pipping portugal out of this one
Ltm017 5 years ago
I don't think group G will be what everyone think its going to be. Brazil and Ivory coast are going to be the top two in their group. I think group A is the most competitive group. South Africa? Uruguay? Mexico? France? Does Anyone else see this?

I don't underestimate any team in their group. I honestly believe their will be a few surprises. Every Top country is somewhat in a position of not being where they used to be and every small one is in a position where they have wanted to be. So I don't count anyone out
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I agree  
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Bring on the Cup! I heard it was on the 9th December but I must have been wrong, it was yesterday. We should be careful what we wish for you know, we have a hard group. But Brazil and Portugal together is going to be tough, along with the Ivory Coast who will definitely provide a threat. Hopefully France go out in the group stages! Spain are seriously going to own and I can't wait to see how Chile does. I knew someone would have got to making a topic like this before me! I love the draw, and can't wait for the cup. England - USA.... !
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
My predictions for top two in each group when group stage finishes.

Group A
South Africa
France

Group be
Argentine
Nigeria

Group see
England
USA

Group D
Germany
Ghana

Group E
Holland
Cameroon

Group F
Italy
Paraguay

Group G
Brazil
Portugal

Group H
Spain
Chile
And as a bonus, the 2nd round matches would then look like

South Africa vs Nigeria
Argentina vs France
England vs Ghana
Germany vs USA
Holland vs Paraguay
Italy vs Cameroon
Brazil vs Chile
Spain vs Portugal
Footballscoutau (Melbourne Victory) 5 years ago
Group A
Mexico
France

Group be
Argentine
South Korea

Group see
England
Algeria

Group D
Germany
Serbia

Group E
Holland
Japan

Group F
Italy
Paraguay

Group G
Brazil
Portugal

Group H
Spain
Chile
We only agreed on a few groups, excellent Should be exciting to find out
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Brilliant England! Easy group!
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Can't wait for England to smash US and Spain has a easy group
Aliko (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Oh Spain will do this sooo easily! I'm so happy!
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Not happy with the spanyards. But I am proud we aint got them
LeftHeadKick (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yes! Please write that game off. Attention England and all it's supporters, please write off the USA
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
If spain had been in our group I might have shot myself
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
England To Qualify WOOT WOOT. I am so happy with the draw
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Any team that makes it out of group g will win the World Cup
SirStig (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I feel bad for north korea, their first world cup in like 40 years and they're in a group of death with Brazil, ivory coast, and portugal, but that group will be entertaining for sure.

As an American, I am happy after the draw. I reckon we can at least finish second, I mean algeria and slovenia are teams that we should be beating with the squad that we have. There can't be any excuses for Bob Bradley.

But also, all the big teams got really easy groups besides Brazil, which have a tricky one.

And of course, Mexico gets in with South Africa, however I think Mexico can actually beat France, their new coach sparked a revival with Mexico and got them qualified after having almost being eliminated
Aliko (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Don't underestimate Algeria they played well in the qualifiers!
LeftHeadKick (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I don't know much about Algeria, but they worry me. Slovenia worries me even more. And yeah England is, so.... Kinda scary that I'm actually happy with this draw too
Haules (Chelsea) 5 years ago
England Spain Argentina Italy have easy groupes they can pass the groupe stage without any problems. Hope Cote D`Ivory will get in the semi - finals
Sam (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
Hope so too, although it's virtually impossible unless they finish first in their group.... They would have to play Spain in the second round.... Although never say never-- the USA beat Spain 2-0 in the Confed Cup out of nowhere.... I just need the tournament to start already!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football