Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Will Be Wc 2010 Leading Goal Scorer?
Illuminatii (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Kobe Bryant Lmao 10 Goals 10 Assists    Torres
ZSmithyz (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Your all forgetting Peter Crouch people
Juninho02 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
1st Drogba
2nd Rooney
3rd Torres
4th Luis Fabiano
5th Forlan or Suarez

Drogba is a great goalscorer especially when he has confidents and playing for the first time in Africa, I think it will give him the boost of confidents to become the goalscorer
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think the top goalscorer will be one that plays in all seven games. So, Drogba might score two or three, but will probably go out in first round or soon after. Brazil for example will have more games to get their goals.

Basically, anybody who plays against New Zealand should be expecting to bang in three or four. Italy, I'm looking at you!
Thesgman (Arsenal) 4 years ago
It won't be Drogba because Ivory Coast probably won't make it out of the group stage
Laura (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Fabiano I would say. Who was top scorer in the confederations cup?
Fgndfmukyrt (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
If Maradona ends his obsession with Palermo and rightfully starts Milito, i'll back him to be. If not i'd say probably Luis Fabiano
Dvno893 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I agree, I think if Milito is played in the WC he will definitely be among the top scorers
RRajeev (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rooney
He got a nice season with Man UTD. I don't mind his recent injury as I know he always work best for England.

Another players that I am following and can be this World Cup best players is Robin Van Persie
I have always admire him since he was playing in Holland that is before coming to Arsenal. He also came back from injury. RVP got an extremely good free kick ability.

Both players can do their best in this WC
Alanbroo (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Van persie will do
I hope so
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Argentina will score many goals. If they go as far as the semis, it's a good chance Messi, Milito or even Tevez will get the golden boot
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rooney, he hasnt scored for England in a while and I can see him scoring a lot, also Villa gotta' be up there after winning the euro golden boot
Messi, Van Persie, Rooney, or Torres. I hopes it's Van Persie
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Villa or torres or fabiano
StefanJay (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm going to go against the tide here and say RVP for top spot. The Dutch have a stacked midfield and Van Persie, being the sole striker, will feed off of long range efforts and clean up around the net. He is an industrious striker and has a good turn and a great shot, I just hope he doesn't prove too fragile to last into the later stages
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Here are six potential players who could get the new "fifa Ballon d'Or Award"

- Wesley Sneijder (Inter & Netherlands)

- Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich & Netherlands)

- Diego Forlan (Atletico Madrid & Uruguay)

- Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich & Germany)

- David Villa (FC Barcelona & Spain)

- Xavi (FC Barcelona & Spain)

ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I'm thinking sneijder, the passing genius
4 years ago
Thread locking FAIL from Juno in the Golden BALL thread

Juno (AC Milan) 4 hours ago
There's a previous thread on this topic .

Thread locked.

Link:Link: www.footytube.com/forums/world-cup/who-will-be-wc-...

Carry on from there.

Cheers
4 years ago
PS. I think Forlan gets the Golden BALL (not boot, but we got directed here), when Uruguay dump out Holland
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
LOL mate, when that happens I'll look up and see pigs flying. No Netherlands ahve got to go through, and sneijder will get the golden ball
4 years ago
They'll be flying up there, alongside the brazilians, the italians and the french!
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They'll be sitting in a much higher spot than the Italians and French if Uruguay knocks em into the third-fourth place game
Alieg (Manchester United) 4 years ago
David Villa has been exceptional in the world cup so far so I think he will be the leading goalscorer!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football