Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Will Be Wc 2010 Leading Goal Scorer?
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Robinho anybody? He is regularly netting goals in the Selecao outfit.  And Luis Fabiano is another string contender.
Haules (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think Villa will be the top scorer
Zzlatan (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I think brazil can make it to final, but only thing is that they have so many players out there.
So each striker won't be having all game.

But for Spain David Villa can top the scoresheet for sure, if they play well in worldcup.

Viva Espana
Thenylo (Santos) 4 years ago
What's with some of you bashing Robinho? The guy just came off an injury, give him a break.... He is a candidate to be one of the top scorers in this WC in my opinion. However I have to admit the L. Fabiano will top him...
Jumpking (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I agree!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Atleast someone one to back Robinho  Cheers
MAViiN (Manchester United) 4 years ago
LUIS fabiano AND ronaldinho.... Brazil will have a deady team specially if you look at ronaldinho.... He's getting back to his older form.... Amazing passes!
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Any Spanyard could win it. I got my money on David Villa
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Didn't you make a thread just like this, and it got no attention?
Ciankc (Manchester United) 4 years ago
David villa, rooney, and luis fabiano will probably top the charts. Messi and ronaldo could also score a lot of goals.

Scottishbrit1 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I got a lot on my list, fabiano, Torres, Gomez, Klose, Villa (maybe). Lets not forget Thiery Henry I see a couple of HAND balls from him this world cup
Ltm017 4 years ago
Now that makes no sense.... I can get the joke tactic if that is what you are trying to get at but otheriwse that was a nonsense comment. Why would someone make the same mistake twice especially if the last thing he did was world knowledge and people are currently still on his back about.... Why would he go around and do it again when all eyes are on him?
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Torres or Messi, possibly Miroslav Klose, but it will probably be Torres. If Klose gets 5 he can break Ronaldo phenomeno's record of 14 world cup goals I hope he does it. Messi will have the most assists and first or second in goals I think
Kandelaz (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
It could be an argentine player like Huguain, there's always a player that wakes up in this competitions. It could be Iaquinta or Rossi too
Totti. Any Italians Hoping for some Good Ol Totti Goals?
Yea He's a real gladiator, Totti old man
He just needs the call up. He said his ready for the Come back to italy
I would if I where the manager
Zzlatan (Barcelona) 4 years ago
David villa will score much goals or Lampard
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
For me I only see Luis Fabiano being the top scorer. Big players like Torres Ronaldo Messi just to name a few to tend to score a lot in big tournaments
Reeally? I don't think fabiano is as good as people go on about. And in this tournament you should know, at this time spain play the best football. I got my money on david villa. I do believe he is a killeer finisher.... And never really injured
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Well I suppose it all really depends on the team.... If Drogba played for a really amazing national team, he would score plenty of goals, but since he is playing for Ivory Coast, he will not score as many.... It is because he doesn't get perfect passes like he would from say, Lampard in Chelsea....
I would think that the top scorer will be David Villa, followed closley by Landon Donovan and Antonio Di Natale....
Molucky (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Villa I would say

Kick4Life - changing lives through football