Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Will Be The Youngest Player Of Worldcup ?
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hi mates!, please post your comments on this thread about who will get the best youngest player of this world cup? , last year it was given to podolski(germany striker) then, who will get this in south africa? , I am awaiting to hear some cool replys from you!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
If Alexandr Pato gets a call-up, then surely he'll be the one.
As for now, I think Benzema and Rooney are strong contenders. And also yoaan gourcuff looks good, but he is been constantly benched by the manager. We'll have to wait and see, though. Anything may happen!
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Definitely Pato if he is brought up, Sergio Aguero is another one who could play a big role in his team. Messi is also still very young. Theo Walcott is very young and very talented but I don't know if he will play for England. I am sure there are many I don't know about either. I believe Milos Krasic is still quite young, he is one to look out for. And of course as Pragatish said Gourcuff is a player of immense talent. He and Ribery can be two of the most creative forces in the World Cup
Mauijim (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I sincerely hope Lippi will give this kid a run out. If he gets a chance, I think he could take center stage.
Davide Santon, 19, Italy

Otherwise, I'll be looking for one of these boys to take the Hyundai Best Young Player award at South Africa 2010.
Alexandre Pato, 20, Brazil
Sergio Aguero. 22. Argentina
Lionel Messi, 23, Argentina

A few others to throw into the hat....
Nicolas Lodeiro, 21, Uruguay
Zoran Tosic, 23, Serbia
Dominic Adiyiah. 21, Ghana
Carlos Vela, 21, Mexico
Giovani dos Santos, 21, Mexico
Jozy Altidore, 20, USA
Papaststhopoulos. 22, Greece
Van der Wiel, 22, Netherland
Gervinho, 22, Ivory Coast
Samir Nasri, 23, France
Benzema, 23, France
Sergio Ramos, 24, Spain
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Altidore
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Definitely Sotiris Ninis from Greece, only 19 and already in Greece's national squad. Aimed by top clubs like Manchester United and AC Milan. He will be the youngest player in the World Cup if he gets called up
Charrua74 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Look out for Nicolas Lodeiro from Uruguay. Mark my words this kid is gonna' be the next Alvaro Recoba. Hopefully el maestro Oscar Tabarez continues to use him as he did in the final qualifying games. He ran the midfield and all creative play went through him. (except when they just started hoofing the ball up the field)
GeryGooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What's with Walcott? He's only 21 right? He's been the youngest once and I think he will play this year...
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yeah he is good!
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Maybe busquets  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football