Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Is The Best National Coach In The World Cup And Which Coach Is Likely To Sink His Team
Mumbai (Chelsea) 4 years ago
SO what do you think ;
Who is the best coach of the national team in 2010 world cup ;
Who is the coach probably will sink his team
Who is underdog coach - will give surprising results with his team

Best coach would be - Bob Bradley ; Capello
For me french coach Raymond Domenech is going to sink his team
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I would put Bob Bradley in the "worst coaches" boat.... Not best
Joeymac (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Really hill? I like bradley
TeXaNo15 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Best- javier aguirre  -he's brought some confidence and security to the mexican squad.  They've yet to lose.
Mumbai (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I agree man.... I think mexican squad is never discussed but they can make surprises.... Same thing with Bob Bradley; US coach.... They made so much difference in Confederation cup in south africa
SirStig (Arsenal) 4 years ago
No, Bob Bradley is not the best, far from it
Millzallah (Barcelona) 4 years ago
BEST=Capelo  SURPRISE=Maradona  Sink HIS TEAM=Maradona
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Why is Maradona a surprise and sinking his team at the same time? LOL
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The surprise maybe that he don't sink his team? Lol  
Mauijim (Manchester United) 3 years ago
The Argentine players will take it upon themselves to do well no matter how terrible Maradona influence is
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It's either Dunga or Capello for the best coaches, but anybody that can surprise them it would definitely have to be Maradona.... He's got inspiration to go around for everybody to enjoy and Messi is getting the best of it in my opinion
Gunners11vP (Arsenal) 4 years ago
We shall see in the next few months if my thought that Capello is the best will be true.... He will definitely have to show that through all the crap happening with the England squad right now. I think Maradonna is the worst coach by far, but will it sink his team I'm not sure.... They did recently beat Germany.... They have the best striker on form at the moment in Messi and He could carry the team because of the trust Maradonna has in him.... But I still think Maradonna will sink them through some high profile stupidity...
Megoogie (Club América) 4 years ago
Agiurre is the best one
Sharpoon (Hull City) 4 years ago
Best: Capello, brillant record werever he's been  Sink: Maradonna, no idea  Suprise: Sven at Ivory Coast, he knows a trick or two
Francesco2286 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I 100% agree with you!, capello brilliant job, maradonna greatest footballer of all time could make his great team sink, and ivory coast is going to surprise and impress a lot of people
Francesco2286 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Capello is doing an amazing job with england, and on the other hand the greatest footballer of all time maradona could make his amazing argentinian side sink, with all the argentianan forwards scoring at will
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
JUST IN. Dreadfull news for ivory coast. They have Appointed Sven GOran Errikson as manager
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Shut up Sven
Cabasa (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Why he is right don't you know that ivory goran errikson is agreat coach
In a great team in d likes of drogba, kalou, toure, and so on I think they are in 4 it
Man
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Best national coach probably would be Capello, that man's a real leader. Wholly responsible for this 'motivated england'
Coach likely to sink his team? Maradona, easily
I've always been a fan of Marcelo Bielsa of Chile, ever since the 3-3-1-3 of Argentina. Now he is with Chile and proved his pedigree again by finishing 2nd in the South American WC qualifying group.

The coach to sink a national team? Maradona. Even with a highly talented squad at his disposal, I suppose he doesn't know what to do with them
Prophet88 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Capello at the moment is the best. He knows how to gel the english team. With formation and co-ordination England look like the team to beat.
Maradona and Sven Goran-Erickson are the most likely to sink their team
Best : Del Bosque  Surprise : Bielsa  Sink : Domenech
Probably so too. Domenech has shown the world that he is really a coach incapable of getting good results even with the talents he has
Agree, I hope FFF fires him after the world cup, so he could become a fulltime astrologer
Ltm017 4 years ago
I agree I wish he would go what a mess he creates....
He must be one of the most unpopular coach going into the world cup
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
I'm not saying england will win it, but I reckon capello must be up among the best, as for the manager most likely to implode, its gotta' be maradonna
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Best Coach without a Doubt is Carlos Dunga. He is the only national team coach who has won anything with his team at the moment. Copa America 2007 with a B-squad & Confederations cup 2009.

Most Overrated coach: Fabio Capello. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a great coach but, I feel that England fans overrate him to much. His side has yet to perform on a big stage and haven't
Really impressed against big teams so far. But We will see....

Most Underrated coach: for me its a 3 way tie between Mexico's Javier Aguirre, USA's Bob Bradley & Germany's Joachim Low. All three have impressed greatly. Bradley took his team to the Condfederation cup final. Low reached the Euro 08 final & Aguirre has yet to dissapoint.

Most likely to sink: Maradona. I don't think I have to explain why anymore. By the way, Domenech has already sank.
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I agree on all 3 of your underated coaches AND your sinking one.

Mexico was on the verge of collapse before Aguirre.

The US has never played as good as it has under Bradley. Don't forget he is responsible for the Confederations cup run over Spain....

Joachim Loew? Has been stellar. Has put Germany in how many of the biggest international competitions over the years? Germany won't get a better coach.

And there is no chance Argentina won't sink with Maradona at the helm. There's no way. I would be surprised if they made it past the group stages.
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Best:Capello:He has come to England brought in his own style of playing and man management, he has gotten the best out of all his players which most england coaches didn't have the privilege. He has won 9/10 games. Every team he has gone to he has won something

Kick4Life - changing lives through football