Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
The BEST DreamFooty Team!
Davandamme (Ajax) 3 years ago
In retrospect what would have been the best DreamFooty team? I sat down with pen and paper and came up with the following.
Stats:
Points = 791
Cost = 129 M
Players
D: Puyol (star), Da Silva, Alves, Maicon
M: Sneijder (star), Honda, Dempsey
A: Müller (star), Forlan, Higuain
Gk: Bravo
Countries: Spain, Paraguay, Portugal, Brazil, USA, Japan, Holland, Uruguay, Germany, Argentina, Chile

I dare you to come up with a better combination!
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Dempsey over donovan?
Don't have time right now, but i'll be back to look for a better combination. Or maybe i'll just pick your team and replace dempsey with donovan
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nvm, they got the same points. And seems like that is the best team you can have. But 129m is a lot. Not many users have more than that much money to use for a team.

How about the best team you can come up with that cost under 100m?
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
You must have been at a loose end mate, but a nice bit of reseaching, I'm not sure if it is the best team, I would have my doubts, because it all depends on who your star players were.
Take mine for instance.... Dani alves, whos on your list, was a star defender for me, but he missed the first game, or came on really late, so I can't see how you came up with his name, he never scored many points, I don't even think alves would be in the top 10 defenders in this world cup
StefanJay (Arsenal) 3 years ago
This is the best I could do while sticking to a reasonable budget because there was a $120m cap on the teams. Right?

Villar 6m, 45

Capdevila 12m, 150(star)
M. Pereira 5m, 53
Juan 10m, 42
Di Michellis 11m, 44

Sneijder 18m, 150(star)
Honda 8m, 38
Thiago 8m, 36
Dempsey 11m, 36

Muller 9m, 130(star)
Gyan 3m, 34
--- ---
101m 758 points

A completely buyable team that I think has the highest point total...
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
Same thread started twice.......Contributions can be directed to the other similarly-titled topic.

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football