Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
So Who Have You Got Your Money On?
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Spain if I where to bet but I think I'll stay away from putting money on the table this time round. Spain look better than brasil in my opinion. Better team work and class.

I also think Netherlands and England will go far
CHELSEA61 (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
Brazil! How can they not be the favorites. Every time the world cup comes around they feed off the attention. Talk about a country built for football. My money would have to be on Brazil. If I were feeling lucky I'd go for Spain but they have not shown me that they want it
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Germany. They do so well in the World Cup consistently. Even without Ballack I think they'll somehow find a way to power through all the competition. They have a great keeper, a solid back 4, and some really good talent up front. Klose hasn't really performed well this year (to my knowledge) but he always comes through in the WC. Mostly though, their history says they'll be a contender
Irishtotalfooty (Ajax) 4 years ago
I always think its a good idea to put a 5er on that team that you really hate, so if they win you win and if they lose you win again!
Rowley87 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Well you never know. North Korea could surprise us all. Like Greece did when they won the Euro. I wonder what the odds were on that! I might put a fiver on North Korea now.

As for your Torres/ Tevez bet. I hope it's Tevez, as he's in my world cup dream team
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I've put five £10 bets down.

England / Brazil To win.

Torres / Tevez to be top goal scorer.

And North Korea to win the World cup. I mean there odds are 1000 - 1 So has to be done!

Amror123 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think RVP will be the topscorer though
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Ga be villa for top scorer, can't see tevez playin every game, they have too many talented strikers
Rowley87 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Today, I put £10 on Holland to win the World Cup with Ladbrokes, I'll get £110 back if they win. Quite a solid bet, I'd say.
My budget will be £50, but I haven't had any other strong instincts yet.

So who's putting money down this year?
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
I was about to say holland, if robben comes back I can see it, they have real class and look like a strong outfit
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I just read in my local paper that Robben is likely to return soon!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football