Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
Simple, Cold Predictions For WC2010
Htut80 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
1. Spain
2. Brazil
3. Germany
4. France

Spain has the best starting strike duo (Torres/Villa) the best midfield (Iniesta, Xavi, Silva, Xavi Alonso, Fabregas, Navas, etc) the best center-back pairing (Pique/Puyol) and a damn good keeper (Castillas)
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
1. Brazil  2. Spain  3. Italy  4. USA
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
According to the ubs analysts (they have a statistical model they use) brazil will win the world cup this year with germany and italy being the most likely to do it if not brazil. Now to all you git's england and spain have a 4% chance to win it, not very much hey (don't be to sad, hahahahahahaha). And by the way they were right with their predictions at the last world cup in germany.
Ciao a tutti. Hopp schwiz forza italia
3 years ago
4%! And they get paid to produce this nonsense? I wonder if they'd be happy to lay me a chunk at 25/1, the price that their percentage equates to...
Don't sulk. Unlike you these guys know what they are talking about, they are professionals. And again they were right at their predictions at the last world cup. If somebody would have told you that italy would make it you would have written your blablabla.... Nonsense too. Sorry but as much as you wish your england will win or get close.... No. Not this time and not in a very long time coming. I hope you still will enjoy the world cup, buhuhu
3 years ago
I'm not sure that my reply could be seen as sulky in any way. 4% is a ridiculous figure - whether they win it or not is not the point. And by the way, I am a professional in this field...
Uh, sorry then, professional, hahahahaha
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 3 years ago
They're professionals, he's a professional, I'm a professional, everybody's a professional
SuperBlauGrana (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@ Amicodinessuno
Shh....

Italy won't even make it through the group stage if you asked me....

Every site.... Every channel has its own "professionals" and its own predictions....
And they get paid to make it nice and juicy for ya.... So you can start a useless discussion based on their crappy talk....
Don't focus too much on opinions of other peeps.... And just believe what you want to believe shall we....
Andy (Rangers) 3 years ago
Working on what? Form? This is football we are talking about, expect the unexpected!
Feedingthefoot (Liverpool) 3 years ago
1. USA 2. USA 3. USA 4. USA
Irishtotalfooty (Ajax) 3 years ago
1: brazil, 2: argentina 3: spain 4 : usa  Brazil beat usa in semi while aregentina beat spain in other semi
Vovik81 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
1)Spain  2)Brazil  3)England  4)Argentina
StadeNyonnais (Liverpool) 3 years ago
1. Holland  2. Argentina  3. Germany  4. Mexico
Steveadema (AC Milan) 3 years ago
1. Brazil 2. Netherlands 3. Brazil 4. England
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Brazil will never win it. It'll be Brazil
TeXaNo15 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Cold truth: Brazil or Holland. Maybe even England. If they get their act together.

My Dream WC: Mexico at least gets 3rd place.... Against England.... 2-1 final score...
Pk2004 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
1. Spain 2. England 3. Netherlands 4. Mexico
SuperBlauGrana (Barcelona) 3 years ago
1st) the Netherlands
2nd) Spain
3rd) Mexico
4th) Argentina

The Dutchies are ready for their first WC....
They got everything what it takes to fulfill this task....
Only thing is.... They have to score more then they concede....

Mexico will be the surprise of this WC....
I like surprises of (small) footballnations....
(just like South Korea)
They did really well in the preparations and picked their opponents well....

Just compare this....

Brazil plays against Tanzania and Mozambique....
And....
Mexico against England and the Netherlands.... And Italy to....

Because of that fluffy preparation schedule.... I didn't include Brazil in my list....

Can't wait for this party to begin! And I think I'm not the only one hehe....
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
1st- England 2nd- Brazil 3rd- Netherlands 4th- Spain
Berryblaze (Juventus) 3 years ago
1. Brazil 2. Ivory Coast (go africa!) 3. Spain. 4. United States
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
That's easy maths;
Germany's titles '54 '74 ----> 20 years distance then '90 + 20 ---> 2010!
Einstein would rofl right now, but I'd laugh in one month when Germany wins this
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Greece Vs. Korea Republic will be the first game in fifa history where neither side takes away any points in the group...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football