Simple, Cold Predictions For WC2010
Laura (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Brazil - Spain - Eng - Germany
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
1. Spain  2. Brazil  3. Netherlands  4. Germany
That would be an awesome final result
Frayzam (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Spain, Brazil, Germany, Italy for semi finals. Hope to see a Spain - Brazil final.    The talent in Spains squad right now is ridiculous.
Rich7 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
4th Argentina  3rd Germany  2nd Spain  1st England (Using my head of-course!)    I just think they can do it this time
Highburykev (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I have a funny feeling that Holland will win the final. I think they will be on fire, and with Van Persie fit and hungry again, Sneider and Robben on form in the Champ League and the teams players keeping fit, its looking good. So.... Holland, brazil, england AND spain, in that order!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I certainly hope you're right. Holland > Brazil > Spain would be lovely, albeit impossible with Spain and Brazil at best meeting each other in the quarter finals. And I also hope France does well despite my irrational hate towards Domenech. They have so many good players that are probably all eager to perform well that it would be a disgrace is none of them got further than, say, the semi finals
Deutschbag (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Spain, Brazil, Holland, USA
Drogba13 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Spain, Brazil, England, Holland. Although in reality England will go out in the quarters.... On penalties.... Down to ten men.... To portugal. Now where have I heard that before?
Bobbycrum (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
1. Spain
2. Brazil
3. Italy
4. Germany

Whilst I hope England can finally have a good tournament under Fabio, we always c**k it up. The Germans seem to get better as the tournament progresses and that is what you need to do.

I can see England getting a result against USA but laboring through the other two games - still winning but making it difficult for themselves.
Get knocked out in the semis probably.

.... I hope I'm wrong...
Vivaldi (AC Milan) 4 years ago
1. England  2. Brazil  3. Argentina  4. Italy
Masezo (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
1st Argentina (maradona streaks naked around Bueno Aires obelisk and I'll will pay to fly out to see it) 2nd Spain 3rd Brazil/England

Easy
Would you really be willing to see that? God I hope that does not happen...
[account-removed] 4 years ago
1)England 2)Neatherlands 3)spain 4)Argentina    Mark what I said
Jimmybreeze (FK Partizan Beograd) 4 years ago
I give it a mark of 65%. Good effort. Keep up the good work
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Hahahahahaha, you make me laugh. Have a look at my prediction
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
1 - Netherlands  2 - Brazil  3 - Argentina  4 - Spain      
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Argentina will win their group. They'll beat France in Round of 16, then Germany in the quarter final and Spain in the semi-final. In the final they'll beat Brazil (who beat England in their semi).
So there you have it: 1. Argentina 2. Brazil 3. England 4. Spain
Schaudenfreude (Watford) 4 years ago
1. Spain
2. Argentina
3. Brazil
4. Italy

Spain due to their overall form, despite their recent slim victory over Saudi Arabia. Argentina have immense potential, who knows. Brazil and Italy seem likely contenders but just don't make the grade in my estimation
1 Netherlands 2 Spain 3 England 4 Slovenia
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Now theres an interesting prediction    No Brazil, Argentina, Germany, in the semis?
Slovenia? A pipe dream...
I met Domenech over a croissant and he told me he saw it in the stars. Let us dream
I feel a-too-good-for-Brazil Spain will tire out before the penultimate game, Germany will probably edge out an inspired, solid Slovenia side but I wanted a long shot in there, Argentina will share too many cracks and England have all the luck
SuperBlauGrana (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Your right mate....  Luck is the only thing that will bring England that far....
I wouldn't say that. They have a lot of other things going right for them, but not everyone has luck on their side, which they seem to have in supply

Kick4Life - changing lives through football