Simple, Cold Predictions For WC2010
DROGBADAN (Chelsea) 4 years ago
1Brazil, 2Argentina, 3France, 4Ghana, 5Cote D'Ivoire
Torres3003 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
1. Spain
2. England
3. Brazil
4. Germany

Spain has the most complete team.... Good keeper, good defenders, excellent midfielders, awesome forwards
Gunnerz101 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Either England or Netherlands are gonna' win it.... Spain I think is gonna' be to arrogant to win it.... Their gonna' underestimate a team and they will be knocked out
Soccerdude199 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
1-Brazil 2-Spain 3-England 4-France.

The interesting thing about england is simply when will they win a world cupp again? They can't make it through the quarter finals. Will ever be as good as the 66's team? Italy.... Simply rubbish, couldn't even make it to the qauterfinals of the confederations cup.
Brazil is doing pretty good, but they are not going to play some old greats like Ronaldinho, Ronaldo or Juninho. Spain is doing great
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
1st Netherlands 2nd Brazil 3rd Spain 4th Ivory Coast
1. Brazil beacause they won the 2009 confederations.  2. Spain  3. England, They are doing awsome.  
1. Brazil  Is going to at least go to the finals I am sure.  
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
An African team will suprise you guys. I think it will be Algeria and Nigeria
HangTime (Chelsea) 4 years ago
How come so many people predict spain and brazil being 1 and 2 when they will meet in the quarter final?
Anyways, I'm predicting a couple of upsets.... In the group stage and the first knockout stage. But haven't really thought about who will take it. But I'm going for the underdogs, denmark, serbia, chile, paraguay
SirStig (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah I also noticed that Spain and Brazil might meet in the round of sixteen, but that'll never happen because one of them will just let one game slip and fall second so they get a better opponent
SimonJ (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Argentina to win wc2010.... A beautiful final with Spain and a 3:2 win after Messi scored a last minute winner
BHfanatic (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Very interesting Messi is very entertaining especially when he takes control of the game and scores important goals
Myself (Arsenal) 3 years ago
1- France  2- Spain  3- Netherlands  4- England  
Juninho02 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
1st Netherlands
2nd England
3rd Ivory Coast
4rd Brazil
I feel that I should add that past history will show that Netherlands are top class soccer team that has never won the WC but I feel they deserve it the most.
And Hopefully Mexico breaks the curse and makes it past the round of 16 and plays the infamous 5 game that they never have. If they don't get pass the 16 round I will be disapointed
Grubbadub (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Italy will win with spain in 2nd and england in third then holland in fourth
Comandert (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm American so they are the ones I'm rooting for.... But I really can't see them going that far so.... I'm hoping the Netherlands win it.
1st: Netherlands
2nd:Spain
3rd:Italy
4th:France
Spain, Germany, Argentina, France this is just a line up of some past finalist and I feel like they have a lot of experience in the World Cup tournament
Ohhhh and I am reading trough these predicaments and I didn't see anybody pick Portugal hmm

Kick4Life - changing lives through football