Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
Simple, Cold Predictions For WC2010
Thesgman (Arsenal) 4 years ago
1st Spain 2nd Holland 3rd Argentina
Unkind (Juventus) 4 years ago
Brazil v Holland final. 2nd and 3rd place between Spain and England, shortly followed by Argentina and Italy. Italy is going to suck this year
BIJACK (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Spain has been in a superb form (only lost 1 time during the last 4 years) and therefore I predict they will be the winner by defeating Brazil in the final. I put Brazil here because I think if Spain meets Brazil, it will be the best match in WC 2010 and I want to save the best for last

Champion : Spain
2nd : Brazil

Golden Boot Winner : David Villa
Golden Ball Winner : Xavi
Yashin Award : Casillas
Best Young Player : Pato
Fifa Fair Play Trophy : Brazil
Most Entertaining Team : Spain
Gerrardhero (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Don't depend on the fact that spain have been on good form recently to mean that they'll win the world cup. Hungarys "magic magyars" of the 50's anyone? The team that wins the WCwill be the one that takes the pressure best and stays out of any controversys with the press
Gerrardhero (Liverpool) 4 years ago
1st: Spain (if villa, torres, xavi and iniesta are fit and on form they have a chance, if they aren't they don't)
2nd: Brazil (Kaka, fabiano and the defence are Brazils key to getting far)
3rd: Germany (just because they're always so well prepared for world cups)
4th: England/holland(if rooney and gerrard are on form i'd vouch for England, if Holland turn on the style like they did at euro 2008 I think they will reach the semis)
Millzallah (Barcelona) 4 years ago
First Place :spain  Runners upORTUGAL  Third Place:GHANA  Fourth Place:ARGENTINA
Monaldo (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think we'll find ourselves watching a Spain vs Brazil final because Spain have really surged in form over the past 2 to 5 years and Brazil since the last WC have had a "wounded-predator" feel to them. Moving slowly, recuperating but waiting to pounce once back at full health. Spain have the more than capable fire power in Torres, Villa, Bojan, Pedro and Negredo while complimented by probably the most completed international midfield currently availible in the shape of Xavi, Fabregas, Iniesta, Alonso, Granero and Senna. Not to mention the wingers which can be utilised devastatingly as we saw in the previous Euros. The defence is tight and the they still have one of the best keepers on an international stage protecting their net so I can really see them going the whole way. However, you can never ever right off Brazil no matter how off form they recently have been because lets face it, its Brazil, the nation of football. Football isn't just a sport to these people, its everything. Football in Brazil is economic, political, emotional, and even religious. They also have quality in abundance in the form of the numerous superstars that makes up their team sheet so for them to fail would be yet another massive underachievement.

I would like to see England do it too, but I think the media storm in recent weeks has put a strain on the camp. Thankfully, the gaffer is the master of no-nonsense and I don't think England could have hoped for a more ideal candidate to lead them through the storm and come out on the other side to the light. In terms of footballing quality, England do possesses the movement and clinicality needed to succeed against the big nations, but in terms of pure passion and determination, something always seems missing. I don't know if its just me, but I gave up on England back in 2002 and haven't looked back since. I am pleased when they do well, but the heart break is not there anymore when they are eliminated
Megoogie (Club América) 4 years ago
Mexico is gonna' win it
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
We wish bro. Maybe brazil2014? What do you think?
Vitaminjc (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I think it's possible in 2014.... They looked sharp as heck two nights ago against ISL(no goals but still looked very organised). Unfortunatley I think Mexico will get a WC before the states will
Ando09 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Not this WC but Mexico or USA will win it in my lifetime
Joeymac (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lets go with spain brazil england germany
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 4 years ago
1. Nedherlands 2. Spain 3. Argentina 4. France

Nedherlands will knock out Brasil
France will England
Argentina will Germany
Spain will Italy
Vitaminjc (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Arsenal, England, Dallas Cowboys, Sol Campbell.    Who's with me!?
Cas517 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Spain winner and honestly I don't care who comes next. If spain continues to play and dominate the way that they have been they are going to win it
Ando09 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Try to guess by the colors.  1st - Oranje  2nd - Yellow and Blue  3rd - Rojo why Negro  4th - Ze Black Red and Yellow
Dhruv11 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I guess it will be Spain, Germany, Netherland and probably France, Portugal or Argentina
Zain18 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
1. Spain  2. Brazil  3. Argentina  4. France    
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
It looks as if Maradonna has figured out some things.... Messi is on fire also. Italy is older but Never count The Azzurri out with the defence they play. Espana always kicks butt until the big game.... Brazil has the talent to win it going away. France could sneak.... Mexico has a very nice team this time around and I like them alot.... USA could upset England.... Netherlands fades.... My darkhorse is Argentina.... And I think Brazil will win it all. I would love to see Messi against Brazil

Kick4Life - changing lives through football