Simple, Cold Predictions For WC2010
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Brazil will be the winner spain 2nd place, england 3rd place, germany 4th place
Shuds (Barcelona) 4 years ago
1. Spain  2. Brazil  3. Argentina  4. England, France, Italy or Germany
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Winner Netherlands beating Italy in a dull final  3rd Spain  4th England    
KNVBKOP (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Matt, I like you because you think Netherlands will win.
Though I don't think it will be dull. The Dutch midfielders and strikers attack with flare.
They always make it an entertaining game
Karmatoh8 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I like this because you've chosen to make your fantasy world cup final a tedious affair
Kyuss (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Spain, England, Brazil, Ghana

It hurts but I don't see Germany going anywhere this year! Spain is clearly the favourite and I hope at least one african team will make it to the top 4!
Jakub101 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
You want to see a prediction?
1. Brazil 2. Germany 3. Cameroon 4. South Africa

No Spain, No England, No France, No Netherlands.... You will see some historic matches after the groups are over. Qualifying means nothing once the groups begin! Everyone knows THAT
Karmatoh8 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm with ya. World cup= shocks. There are shocks even before the first game. No fricking Russia primarily
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I'll go with Brazil. Brazil are back to their samba best and the squad looks solid and crisp.
Netherlands, if not Brazil.
I don't really think Spain will win. Of course, they have a godly squad, but.... They always under-achieve in the world cup.... Jinxed?
And the same for England.... Perrygarl's blog post sums it up all. England can't. Engalnd won't. No hope
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Netherlands-Brazil in the finals.  Germany and Spain, the runner-ups.
KNVBKOP (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think Brazil and Netherlands have great shots at winning. Though if both teams come first in their pool, which they should, wouldnt they meet in the quarterfinals?
I made a bracket prediction for the World Cup already
Kestonj (Barcelona) 4 years ago
1. Spain 2. Brazil 3. Germany 4. Argentina
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
1. England
2. Spain
3. Brazil
4. Italy

Spain may tke the 1st place.
If torres dominate
But the main plyers who will dominate are gerrard, messi, xavi and pirlo
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
1. Spain - number one in the world and will overcome Brazil in the final
2. Brazil - Breeze through all the other stages except when they face the Reds in the final
3. England - Will beat Argentina in the 3rd place play-off after losing to Brazil in the semi's.
4. Argentina - Surprise semi-finalists but can't overcome Spain in the semi's, or England for 3rd place
SoviGuy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
1. England 2. Spain 3. Ghana 4. Netherlands
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
1. Spain 2. Brazil 3 Ivory Coast 4. Italy    I hope Socceroos get 1/4 finals at least.    
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah hopefully but they have a really hard group...
Kyuss (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Why is everybody seeing netherlands in the top 4, really, explain it to me, I just don't see it at all...
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I don't see it either. I don't see England or Germany there either to be frank
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Argentina winner, runner up Cote d'Ivoire. Third Brazil and fourth Spain

I want with some predictions some people meet see as bizarre, but I think they might happen. Who knows, anything could happen. I would just like to shake it up a bit. What I would really like to see in the final(the US don't have much of a chance, but I would like to see them first and foremost) is Spain vs. Netherlands. But it just doesn't seem realistic to me. Viva Messiah!
Soundslikefail (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Spain, Brazil, Argentina, France.
I don't know who I think would win it out of those, just that those four seem to have the best squad quality.
England may have qualified with ease, but I don't see them winning anything. In terms of most other big international teams, they have a rubbish squad. Two good strikers, two good midfielders, and one good left back, won't win them anything
Bhojan (Manchester City) 4 years ago
1 brazil  2 spain  3 england  4 argentina I think so...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football