Players
Zlatan ibrahimovic
Adreiv arshavin
Luis valencia
Radamel falcao
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Shay Given (Ireland)
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Ashavin would be my pick. Just a great player in general, he deserves to be in south africa this summer
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Teams I'd go with Russia there as for players alone I'm gonna' go for Valencia and Arshavin
MariusV (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good topic, I'm gonna' say, ronaldinho, he would of been great for brazil.
2nd is rio ferdinand, he's a great defender, unluckly had a little injury,
Nasri, he's been great for arsenal, I wonder what happened, 4th david becham, I really wanted him to play for england, but injuries are getting worse and worse this year, hopefully becham doesn't ruine his carreer and hopefully no one else gets injured.
I really wanted my country to qualify, but they aren't all that good. (they beat italy before)(goodtimes)
StefanJay (Arsenal) 3 years ago
That is strange about Nasri being cut from the french side and I feel that with a strange side selection and an already infamous coach that happens to have already been fired they might go out early.

I will miss Egypt this year, they always played strong, straight forward football and brought the game to their opponents. Fun to watch
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I wanted to see what turan can do D:
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Player- ronaldinho
Country- I think egypt is the one african team that could do some damage in the world cup. But no bc of a bad game against.... Algeria?
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Croatia, Egypt, Ecuador, Colombia, Russia and Saudi Arabia- they are always on WC
Francesco2286 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Now we can add to this thread all the players that are injured :/
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
If we were to consider teams, I would mention Croatia, Russia, Turkey, Sweden, I always enjoyed watching their games so it's really a pity they are not there. Maybe I would also add Ireland, cause hell, they deserve it.... The players I will miss the most are those who would represent those countries, Ibra, Arshavin, Arda Turan, Modric, but also the ones who did not go to RSA for various, very often incomprehensible reasons, for example Pato, or Nasri...
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 3 years ago
* Juan Roman Riquelme  * Salvador Cabañas  
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Maradona the idiot left him out
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Wrong. He got upset with Maradona for a criticism made and 'retired' while Maradona is in charge

Kick4Life - changing lives through football