Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube World Cup Meet-Ups
Nicole61 (Dighenis Morfou) 4 years ago
Hello dear all,

This is Nicole Anderson,
I am new to this forum. I am interested to play football,I am very much interested to watch football.
12/06 Rustenburg - England vs Usa
18/06 Cape Town - England vs Algeria
23/06 Nelson Mandela Bay/Port Elizabeth England vs Slovenia
Thank you.

Discover the hidden source of targeted traffic that unearths eager  buying customers, drives them straight to your site, and literally explodes your profits almost overnight at just simple click unique article wizard.
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
My oldest brother is there, he is going to be at Brazil Portugal tomorrow, lucky son of a bitch haha. I am so happy for him though, sounds like a complete blasty
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
12/06 Rustenburg - England vs Usa
18/06 Cape Town - England vs Algeria
23/06 Nelson Mandela Bay/Port Elizabeth England vs Slovenia

Knock out round. I have tickets if England win the group.

Last Sixteen - 26/06 - Rustenburg
Quater final - 02/07 - Johannesburg
Semi Final - 06/07 - Cape Town
Final - 11/07 - Johannesburg

I'm going with loads of United and City fans. Basically I'm just getting drunk for a month
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah, I'm jealous. Have a great time mate. Sounds like you don't need me to tell you that!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Which of you lucky buggers are going to the world cup then?

If you're thinking of going and you're interested in meeting up with fellow footytubers, post your travel plans down below, I. E. What matches you're going to be at and when.

Myself and Matt are still hoping to get out there if the site doesn't need our full attention for the entire tournament, so hopefully I'll be making a post in here soon

I suggest the following format for posts:

12/06 - Rustenberg: - England vs. USA
18/06 - Nelson Mandela Bay/Port Elizabeth: England vs. Algeria
Looking to meet: Fellow england fans and pretty much any other fans who are up for a laugh

Important - never post any personally identifiable information, including your email address. Instead Post to the persons wall if you're interested in meeting up with them (remember they will get emailed when you do this). You can then make friends and send them a private message over meebo to exchange contact details.

Oh and always arrange to meet in a public place; you don't want to end up round Charlie Manson's gaff now do you

Kick4Life - changing lives through football