Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
Can Miroslav Klose Become The Lead Scorer Of All Time?
Francesco2286 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Klose the polish born german international, has been scoring many goals in world cups very quitely, almost unseen,
The striker has ten World Cup goals to his name, having scored five in each of the past two tournaments, he is a sub at bayern munich, but a force to be reckon with at germany's national side, not a player you think about when you think about top world cup scorers even top strikers of the world, but very quitely miroslav klose is climbing up the charts and could reach ronaldo (15) and muller (14)
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Apparently, he did...
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
No Raul will murder him
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I can see him scoring one or two this tournament, not 5
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
God I hope he does not.... I hate that guy:/
Francesco2286 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Klose one goal away from tieing the record!
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He will, he's got two more games either way
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
He played so bad before the WC I ave him little chance to reach 15 WC goals ever, but it looks like the German efficiency and brilliant counter-attacking football have oiled the old goal machine. There's no doubt that he now can top Ronaldo's record, but dunno if he will. For Ronaldo's sake, I hope he doesn't. The phenomenon was twice the striker Klose is or ever was, and that's a compliment for Klose, because even half a striker of Ronaldo's qualities is a great one
Rob12 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Agree I hope he doesn't break it because Ronaldo was a better player. Then again ronaldo has two world cups to his name, maybe he can give Klose something lol
StefanJay (Arsenal) 3 years ago
How the two strikers scored their goals really exemplify how their teams play. The Germans play tidy, fast team football and as the striker Klose ends up on the end of a lot of them with easier finishes. The Brazilians have always relied heavily on individual skill to create goals and Ronaldo was really the epitome of their samba style and most of his goals were created with more individual skill than Klose's. With that said Ronaldo may deserve the title a bit more, but take nothing away from Klose if he does top him because it's really telling of how good of a tournament team Germany are and his cool head in front of goal
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well said!
Teccomin (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I don't think Ronaldo deserves this title as much as Gerd Muller. Neither does Klose
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
If he wins it he deserves it but I don't think he will
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think he will. Hat trick against Spain?
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
either way he has two more games to get to goals, he will do it surely
Sharpoon (Hull City) 3 years ago
Two games to score two goals, I hope he does it personally
Alieg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I reckon he will, he might get a couple against Spain, I can see Germany beating the european champions and gong all the way!
ARod9 (Sevilla) 3 years ago
I can see him getting the role of top scorers, this will be his last WC so he better make it count!
Premoli (Werder Bremen) 3 years ago
I can't imagine anything boring as watching a miroslav klose interview. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
But I guess he will score 15 at all
Joeymac (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He can definitely get 2 goals in 2 games

Kick4Life - changing lives through football