Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
Banning The Vuvuzela?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Vuvu-bloopers! Very funny! He almost let out an expletive there.
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hahaha! Funny

Algerian reaction......    
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
LOL, he fails at playing it anyways
Oh no! Vuvuzelas have even made it to america D:
They've been here for many years. But people in North America don't feel the need to blow the thing for the duration of any sporting event. Usually people will blast the horn once or twice when their team scores not all game. They are so noisy that the people around you get angry very quick if you persist in making that much noise
4 years ago
Haha guys, check this vid, it is awesome Gandalf's annoyed face at 0:29-0:30 owns!

Lord of the Rings - The fellowship of the Vuvuzela

That's bloody hilarious! Great flick! Thanks mate
HAHA brilliant
Hahaha!
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That could be the most awesome thing I have ever watched on youtube
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
My mates son came back from england with a vuvuzela, and if that's the noise of one, I dread to think what a stadium packed with these things is like
Especially with the soccer city stadium. Idiots, they built the stadium and the roofs with special material to keep all sound in lol
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Hitler and Vuvuzelas...Funny as hell!    
His fellow Germans love the vuvuzela however

Don't expect to see that german fan again. Doubt he'll make it lol
Ben (Arsenal) 4 years ago
With so many uses, how could we ever hate on the vuvu
Haha I dunno
Now theres a decent use for one
Yeah man, Germans, young and inventive.... And drunk!
These Vuvuzelas are everywhere!
Anyone noticed the youtube vuvuzela button?

it's annoying, they've started a trend
I am almost sure that no one will be lame enough to click and enjoy the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Honestly, why are the people youtube stupid enough to think people would want to listen to it
Shuds (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Kestonj (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Personally, I don't think they should be banned. Every time the world cup is held in a different country or continent something is contributed to the game. This is Africa's contribution. Its unique to their culture just as the samba drums of Brazil and Mexico's Mexican wave. Its what makes football such a beautiful game, one that encompasses all nations and peoples. The game is just evolving to incorporate Africa's contribution because the game is one that is played the world over and has sampled fro every culture. Every one just has to get accustomed to them.... So don't be surprised if you see hem poping up in the EPL and champions league next season
I love that you come in all serious after a dozen posts of silly stuff. Its like a python skit or something. Not making fun of your opinion its just funny how it fits in the thread
Damn those Vuvuzelas!    
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
 (You think we should create a new thread for these?)
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Aww, I hate those things, they're sooo annoying, they should deffinetly ban those things, a few of them aren't that bad, but when the whole stadium blows those things, it just does my head in, it also distracts some players. Should deffinetly ban them in my opinion
Just wondering, now that South Africa is out of the World Cup and some of the other African countries look doubtful to qualify for the round of 16, will we less vuvuzela action from now on? I personally don't mind the sound but I thought we might hear less from now on...
We live in hope
Probably not, the Africans are contagious
Looks like I was wrong, they're handing out two per fan because some fans went home!

Apu thinks he is a vuvuzela  
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago

I think this thread should be renamed "Funny Vuvuzela images/videos" or "Vuvuzela madness!" or something... Lol
Golaire (Bayern München) 4 years ago
This is one of the reasons I was hoping for SA to drop out in the group stage. I imagine they will be a little bit less enthusiastic to blow their horns for the full 90 minutes now

Kick4Life - changing lives through football