Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
Banning The Vuvuzela?
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Well, this guy sure has a lot to say about the thing. I think it should be banned. If I were at the WC I would certainly have a lot to say to the people around me ruining my World Cup by deafening me.

Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Ben (Arsenal) 4 years ago
.................................................................................. ... ..............................
............................................................................... Zzzzzz ............................
...............................................................................Bzzzzzzzz .........................
...............................................................................Zzzzzzzzzzz........................
............................................................................ Bbzzzzzzzbzzz......................
..............................................................................Bbzzzzzbzzzzzz ...................
......................................................................... Zbbbzzzbbzzzzzzz...................
...........................................................................Bbbbbzbzzzzbbzzzzz ................
........................................................................Bbbbbbbbzbzzzzzzzzzz..................
......................................................................Zzbzbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzz..................
.....................................................................Bzzzzbzzzbbbzzbzzzzzzb..................
..................................................................Bbzzzzzbbbbzzbbbbzzzzzb...................
...............................................................Bbzzzzzzzzbbbzz..................................
............................................................Bbzzzzzzzzbz ........................................
.........................................................Bbzzzzzzzbz. ...........................................
...................................................... Bzzzzzzzz ................................................
....................................................Bzzzzzzb. ...................................................
.................................................Bzzzzzb............................................................
........................................... .Bzzzzbz...............................................................
...........................................Bzzzzz ..................................................................
..................................... Zbzzzb........................................................................
....................................Bzzzbb...........................................................................
.................................Bzzzb...............................................................................
..............................BZZB. .................................................................................
.........................Zzzbz.......................................................................................
...................Bzzzbz ..........................................................................................
.....................BZB..............................................................................................
........................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................

Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Whoa, Epic stuff
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
LOL. Epic alright. And I like how this thread started with intelligent debates on the Vuvuzela but now we're just posting funny pics and videos.... Haha
CHELSEA61 (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
Hahahahahaha! I love the Zidane bit. Maybe he'll show up for the Italy v New Zealand game and toot a horn at Italy. I love the direction this thread is going. Of course these silly plastic horns have become a talking point in many conversations. Where would we be if we couldn't poke a little fun at them?
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
LOL thaat is pretty epic, he should have hit zidane with the horn
Shuds (Barcelona) 4 years ago

Kestonj (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Every country has attributes that are unique to its culture. It doesn't matter where you host the world cup, there unique items that contribute to the game atmosphere and that are expressions or reflections of the nations culture. Yes the vuvuzelas are loud but they are part of south Africa's culture just as the Samba drum's of Brazil and the Mexican wave of Mexico. Its the way the fans there express themselves and its only fair that they be allowed to do so. The beautiful thing about football and the world cup is that it embraces all nations and cultures and all the culture of the world add elements that make the game beautiful. So I don't think they should be banned and I actually suspect that the may become a big hit in the rest of the world. Don't be surprised if you see them pop up in the EPL and Champions League Games next season. Lol
Golaire (Bayern München) 4 years ago
This is one of the reasons I was hoping for SA to drop out in the group stage. I imagine they will be a little bit less enthusiastic to blow their horns for the full 90 minutes now

I think this thread should be renamed "Funny Vuvuzela images/videos" or "Vuvuzela madness!" or something... Lol
Apu thinks he is a vuvuzela  
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Just wondering, now that South Africa is out of the World Cup and some of the other African countries look doubtful to qualify for the round of 16, will we less vuvuzela action from now on? I personally don't mind the sound but I thought we might hear less from now on...
We live in hope
Probably not, the Africans are contagious
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Looks like I was wrong, they're handing out two per fan because some fans went home!

MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Aww, I hate those things, they're sooo annoying, they should deffinetly ban those things, a few of them aren't that bad, but when the whole stadium blows those things, it just does my head in, it also distracts some players. Should deffinetly ban them in my opinion
 (You think we should create a new thread for these?)
Damn those Vuvuzelas!    
Kestonj (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Personally, I don't think they should be banned. Every time the world cup is held in a different country or continent something is contributed to the game. This is Africa's contribution. Its unique to their culture just as the samba drums of Brazil and Mexico's Mexican wave. Its what makes football such a beautiful game, one that encompasses all nations and peoples. The game is just evolving to incorporate Africa's contribution because the game is one that is played the world over and has sampled fro every culture. Every one just has to get accustomed to them.... So don't be surprised if you see hem poping up in the EPL and champions league next season
I love that you come in all serious after a dozen posts of silly stuff. Its like a python skit or something. Not making fun of your opinion its just funny how it fits in the thread
Shuds (Barcelona) 4 years ago
These Vuvuzelas are everywhere!
Anyone noticed the youtube vuvuzela button?

it's annoying, they've started a trend
I am almost sure that no one will be lame enough to click and enjoy the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Honestly, why are the people youtube stupid enough to think people would want to listen to it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football