Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
2010 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Spain, England, Brazil, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Russia.... Pick one....

Usa will show well in quarters. I think England has the most balanced team and can play any type of game.... So I would pick them right now.
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
England and Spain are my favorites if those 2 don't win it I sure that well have a surprise next summer
Omar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Seems like Mexico are going to WC again!
The probable thing that might happen is not making it through the group stages.
Something is still missing...
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I think that if Vela comes back, and he and Gio and Co. Start clicking, then they might go farther then people will think. Basically, I think a pure world-class striker is missing; and I think that Vela can be that striker
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I think dos santos will be amazing for mexico this world cup
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
This world cup is going to be the most exciting world cup we are going to see !
England, Spain, Brazil are in good health.... France, Argentina, Portugal are struggling to go in south Africa ! They will be in Africa and Are going to be thirsty of revenge !
And moreover we will see USA, Mexico, Serbia, Slovakia etc.... It's going to be exciting !
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yes yes Very true, exciting one of the most exciting world cups in a while
FUTBAL (Chelsea) 5 years ago
It's going to be exciting as our curiosity build up that whether will Argentina, Portugal and France (few of the strong teams) be able to make it to the World Cup. This is because they have been in the World Cup tournament for almost all the times.

In addition, Spain, Holland and England are rising to the occasion while Brazil is trying to maintain their great form (after winning the Confederation Cup). This is because never in the history that the winner of the Confederation Cup win the World Cup. Does that mean Brazil wouldn't be able to maintain their great form due to the belief?
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Very nice point Futbal.... Here in the States we have a jinx called "The Sports Illustrated Cover Jinx ".... Meaning every time someone or a team gets on the cover right before a big game or match or race or whatever.... They lose.

I would put some money on Brazil losing the Cup. If they get there the odds will be in your favor.... So place a couple bills against them to win.... Hmmmmm.... Sounds good to me.... Lol...
MDK187 (ADO Den Haag) 4 years ago
The netherlands can win the world cup. If they won't have a off day as they had against russia.
They played so well and against russia everything went wrong.

Ps: Hope to see the orange crush the portugays, and punish them for there diving skills and drama qeeun acting game against the netherlands in worlcup 2006
Jamal87 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Now is it time for africa!  The world CUP don´t leave africa till 2014!  Ivory, ghana or cameroon
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Engerland!!!! We rule. Twice beat croatia! I think the World Cup is gonnna rock. My prediction for the final would be Brazil vs England. I think it I very possible but of course there's competiton from Netherlands and Spain.... France aren't going to get anywhere in my opinion. It just seems like all players can't perform internationally but can at club level: EG Thierry Henry (Barca -Brill, France - Rubbish), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid - Two free kick goals, Portugal - Just utter Bolll....) ya know.... And others.... Oh well we arent bothered more chance for JT and the crew rock on 2010
SexyAmyMUFC (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Most England fans make that prediction before every World Cup....
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
They make this prediction and then end up dissapointed
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 4 years ago
I am looking forward to Brazil beating England like we did in 2002.... **as I now curl into a ball and wait to be destroyed with comments**
Hashhash (VfL Wolfsburg) 4 years ago
Fabio Capello is an amazing manager.... But you guys are right.... England always dissapoint
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Always might be doing great right now but I am not sure they will make it to the finals.... I would say Spain instead because they seem more consistent to me and Brazil of course
Koolomer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Did portugal qualified?
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Spain, England, Netherlands, Ghana and Ivory Coast have all won every qualifier so far. Add Brazil to this group and any one of these teams could win the world cup next year. I believe the African teams have an advantage this time around considering the Climate
Don't forget the atmosphere
Koolomer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
My question still not answered did portugal qualify?
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
They are currently in third place in there table. Is doesn't look good for them but its not over yet. They are 5 points behind the leader in their table.

Link: www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/europe/standin...
Jamal87 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Lucky portugal!
Now they have it on there own hand, because sweden loses

Link: www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/europe/standin...
AniBhat (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Portugal have to win play-offs to get a chance for next year world cup
Kaizersoyze (Manchester United) 4 years ago
England have one of the most balanced teams, but they never fail to disappoint!

Brazil, Spain, Germany, Netherlands are teams i'd like to bet on.

No team in particular seems totally invincible.

This is certainly going to be a very interesting and exciting World Cup.

Can't wait for it to begin
Fishy (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Totally agree it;s driving me nuts
Aeaglan (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I know this is a Mile-long prediction, but I have a feeling that Ivory Coast is going to go well into the quarter-finals in this WC campaign. Their lineup is actually just stacked right now. Drogba, Kalou, Keita, Eboue & the Touré brothers Yaya & Kolo are just terrifying.

But I definitely tip Spain, Brazil & England fight it out in the top 4. They all offer something different to the game; spain with their creativity & team chemistry, Brazil with their beautiful game play and skill, and England with with thier power & speed. I would like to say Argentina will be there, but they are not looking to lively at the moment!

You can think that but I just don't know
Monrovia (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I agree, people don't consider teams like ivory coast but they can easily be the suprise of the compeition
Usa will win the wc
Be real hun! USA needs another 30 years lol
Yeah but that would be so awesome but agreeing with hashhash it won't happen for a while hopefully I'm around to see it
They perform well in the confederation cup so why not the world cup?
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I love the Ivory Coast pick! Outstanding! Would that be great or what?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football