Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
2010 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
US to quarter-finals!

What the heck that spain vs. Dutch one sounds like a good clash....

Spain Vs. England in the final

Italy FOR THE WIN!
Aminem14 (Hannover 96) 5 years ago
I think that the Netherlands, Spain, England, Argentina and Brazil will play a big role at World Cup in South Africa.

Spain, Italy & Germany will disapoint us.

And we will wonder us about Honduras, Gabun, Burkina Faso and of course Ghana
ElliotSandhu (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Spain most def have a chance at winning, but I think Argentina, france and as always, brazil will be favorites along with spain. I have high hopes for england as well, but we will see
My 2nd -    - Brazil VS the orangies -
I wouldn't count Italy out all together.... Brazilian Born Amauri (Juve) will become an Italian citizen this Sept.... He is a beast....

Who will be at his side? Iaquinta, rossi? , Balotelli, Toni, Gilardino, Borriello, Quagliarella?

I say Rossi if he's not going to be playing behind easing tempo for a long shot? Balotelli could play a wing swooping downward swan. Haha stoned. Ill just do the design....

--- buffon ---
Zambrotta Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso

Gattuso
De Rossi/Aquilani

Cameronesi/Giovinco Balotelli/Montolivo

Rossi/Del Piero
Amauri/Iaquinta
Almost had it  
Kranczy (Manchester City) 5 years ago
GO GO Hungary!
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Germany, england and holland are the clear favourites. As for brazil, spain and russia will be stirring up trouble. But as for croatia and argentina, they are clear floopers
Motto2k2 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I see Spain, Holland or Brazil in the WC finals. No doubt in my mind. But in another topic I would hate to see this world cup without messi or etoo
Haules (Chelsea) 5 years ago
France romania 0 1
Redrabbit (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I really hope Argentina are left behind, looks like it might just happen
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
If bosnia beats estonia which is like 99% possible we are moving on to our first World Cup EVER!
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Well good for you and what I'm assuming is your country
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yup yup omg the only reason I want it to happen is so I can buy more merchandise haha because the Euro and WC finalist always get way more gear available lol
SCBlue (Chelsea) 5 years ago
After today's thrashing of Croatia, I am now firmly entrenched in the English camp.

For the first time in a long long long long time England are playing AS A TEAM! They have speed, youth, experience, depth, clinical strikes, come from behind mentality, everything but a goalkeeper they can trust to keep his head for 90 min, consecutive games.

I really don't see anyone beating England this coming summer.

Spain is brilliant, but showed cracks at the Confed Cup (no it's not a big tourney but it's still a FIFA tourney and they didn't field a weak squad against the United States).

Brazil is playing their usual brand of "hahahaha you'll never touch the ball and oh yes we've just netted 5 times" football that makes people like my "favourite" owner Roman Abramovich cream his pants.

But England has all the pieces. They look unbeatable and every player is fighting for the one next to him. So I'm going with England
Gerrard17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
It would be nice to see the england squad really fufill there potential at a world cup. Lampard, rooney, ferdinand really need to step up and show the kind of form they do for there club sides
Liverpoolians (Liverpool) 5 years ago
The GOD will make the england under fabio capello win the wc2010 title
Liverpoolians (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Danger for argentina

Kick4Life - changing lives through football