Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
2010 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers
TFoAV (Whitecaps) 5 years ago
England and Holland are looking like gangbusters through qualifying. Oranje are in a pretty bad group, but they've pretty much exceeded what they've had to do. England are looking to be in top form as well. Hopefully they both bring their form to South Africa; the World Cup is just better when England plays a major role.... Even though I want Holland to finally win it all. Should've won it in 74 and 78, now's the time if ever
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Would you say that an England and Holland final would be the dream final?
Algerian10 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I don't think so...
TFoAV (Whitecaps) 5 years ago
I'd actually prefer a Holland/Brazil final since you know that game would be exciting. Two sides that play an extremely entertaining brand of football when they're at their best. It'd be great to watch.

England/Holland wouldn't be too bad either. Hell, as long as Holland is in the final. Lol
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I think spain will win they have a great keeper solid defence and a powerful midfield, Cesc can make plays in his sleep and Iniesta can score a ton. In addition spain has Villa and Torres two extremely good strikers to finish Cesc's passes
2oman (Chelsea) 5 years ago
They're the best right now no question
2oman (Chelsea) 5 years ago
All the great teams need is one bad game and then its a wrap for them.... Just look at Netherlands @ Euro 08
Bluee (Feyenoord) 5 years ago
Loving the group of Portugal and Sweden, seems like Hungary and Denmark going through. Again many dutch coaches at WC, Hiddink with Russia, Marwijk with Holland, Koeman with Hungary, Verbeek with Australia, and maybe Beenhakker with Poland again
Dennisrnb (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Netherlands will qualify unbeaten
Babbelaer (Juventus) 5 years ago
Hope so!
Netherlands have a great team, they may go far
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Question: Does South Africa automatically qualify for the WC? I was under the impression that this rule was nullified after the 2002 WC. Am I wrong and they are automatically in it?
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yes, auto-qualification for hosts. After all, would suck if they go through all this trouble organizing the tourny for them not to be in it
Ha yeah. For some reason I thought they got rid of that rule. That was dumb. I can't see South Africa doing to well in the WC though...
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lol That is Wicked. I Want England to host the WC every year now
Neonseong (Liverpool) 5 years ago
They should have a really tiny country like Jamaica host the WC hahahhaha imagine that
Theduke (Manchester United) 5 years ago
The united states should host it haha
Moocow111 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
The last time the USA hosted the world cup, they didn't even make it out of the first round
Good thing we qualify for it anyways huh?
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
The US played Brazil and they lost 1-0 in the quarter-finals when they hosted actually, not bad if you think about it, considering we won that year
Barca4life09 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Poland will qualify because northern ireland are a game up and we can beat them have faith polaks plus I love spain so its all good because they will win it all with xavi intiesta and torres plus villa, and silva, damm that's a good line up and I forgot the best defender Puyol and a good goalie playing for a shity club team casillas!
Theduke (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Republic of Ireland!
Reds89 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I really hope Ireland make it to the finals it wud be savage....come on   You boys in green
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Bosnia might actually make it this time around, were doing pretty good
Elucari (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Watch out for USA, you never know, especially given what happened at the confederations cup, taking down Spain and their unbeaten streak
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Don't worry, they're going to lose at azteca
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
They lost 5-0 to mexico ending a decade of being unbeaten at home. This was the gold cup final. US has no depth and a rubbish defence. They always let goals in the second half. The win against Spain was a fluke
Yic0ng (Arsenal) 4 years ago
England spain brazil to be in for semi spot for sure
I don't think for England.... But Spain and Brazil may go far in the WC!
I'll go for Spain in the 2010 WC
Bruade (Juventus) 4 years ago
Italiaaaaaaaaaaa

Kick4Life - changing lives through football