Forums / World Cup 2010
Order: Newest / Oldest
2010 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Have you guys seen ballacks goal against wales? Go watch it. (germany v wales)
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Both of his goals against Liechtenstein and Wales were magnificent.  What was the problem between him and podolski
Heres the story, gerrard4ever:     Link: in.reuters.com/article/soccer/idINL253365820090402...  
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Both his goals were quite fantastic
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Whats with klose and frings?    Fighting over capticinity?
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
England will be the team to beat
Lets hope we can do it
International matches are starting again next week. The United States is playing on wed. to kick-off another round
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yea then june 6th kazakhstan v england.  What do you think guys 6-0 to england? Haha
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Kazackstahn are underated they arnt that bad
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
USA v Costa Rica. Wednesday 10pm on ESPN.  Frankie Hejduk and Maurice Edu are doubtful. This'll be tough, Costa Rica is solid.
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
Lol you double clicked It'll get taken off sooner or later though.
And I hate that all the teams in Concacaf are competitive against us but it's just not the type of
Challenge the we need when it comes to us facing off against better opponents. And I'm afraid that when we do play teams that are better, our confidence will be too high
They should combine concacaf and conmebol (is that right?)
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
England 3-0 Kazakhstan
That's a bit more respectable
More Like 6-0 to England!
Haha exactly
Use are to mean come back here after the game then
4-0 close enough
Yeah ok
Gah.... I Was Close
Primovin (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 5 years ago
I have been reading this blog, and I've noticed that no one has really mentioned, Italy or Brazil on this matter. And strikersMT28, if they combined concacaf with conmebol, the north american countries would never see a world cup
The US would, definitely not Canada though. Mexico as well if they can find a solid coach and a solid lineup lol
Italy will hopefully do well too.... Can't See brazil going far though
What do you expect them to win the World Cup right now? No. I would want it just for the enjoyment of some GOOD games in qualifying. By the way, I don't think Brazil is looking so strong right now...
Yeah, true. But we're all pretty much sure that they'll pick it up a notch once they face a valiant opponent
That's what I'm hoping
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
USA looked really flat in their match against Costa Rica last night. Not boding well for their world cup dreams
What was the score?
3-1 Costa Rica. Late penalty from Donovan otherwise they wouldn't have scored at all. Costa Rica got two early goals from sloppy defence
Yeah, when we settled the ball, Torres and Bradley dominated the Midfield, but our defence was truly atrocious.

Link: www.footytube.com/video/costa-rica-3-usa-1-rumbo-a...
I want England to win it all this year. They've got to tighten their game up for when they play Spain however. I don't think there's another team that can challenge the England squad this time around however. If they play their game, England will be sittin pretty and I'll be right there in South Africa getting paraletic with all my jolly English brethren
Good man
I think holland and the 1st team italy can really make us s**t in our pants
Razza (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Very simply England must win the world cup for no other reason than providing something else to look back on in national English football history than the constant repeats of the 1966 cup final, over and over again. Don't get me wrong, it was a great achievement! It's just after 43 years, Its wearing a bit thin
I reckon england will never win a world cup in the next 4 world cups because they have so much pressure on them by their country
Razza (Chelsea) 5 years ago
That's exactly how the Argentinians feel too!
We have to win it. For gerrard and lampard.... And the other great players which may never play in another world cup as they are growing old as it is. D:
Rg412 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Germany! Minimum reach semi-final for sure!
Iniesta is out 2 months with a thigh injury, and will miss all of Confederations Cup
Yay? Spain going down? Please...
Good game for england: I predict rooney's goal will be the goal of the week. Oh and its good to see defoe playing for england again
Haha. I still don't understand why when crouch does he's acrobatical shots it looks extremely funny and when rooney does it.... It looks out of this world lol
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
OOH thanks and when crouch does it when not needed, watch the first part:
Hampard8 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
One of several reasons why Terry is not overrated
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Good game, comfortable result
Australia qualified for The Safari after a physical game with Qatar; in the end the scoreline was 0-0, with Qatar not getting any real chances, and australia just being plain unlucky; cahill almost scored a beutiful bicycle kick, but it hit the woodwork.

They would have been the first to qualify, but japan had qualified a few hours earlier
Whoa portugals bruno alves scores in extra time to give portugal a 2-1 win over minnows albania to keep their dwindling world cup qualifying hopes alive
Holland through!
Who Believes that Portugal will not make it? I do!
Yeah, they have ronaldo and.... Bruno alves.... .... Um....  Watch out they're coming after you!
Lol After me?
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
LOL Support Ronnie, He's great! Of course the only player who's any good

Kick4Life - changing lives through football