Forums / World Cup 2014
Order: Newest / Oldest
World Cup 2014 Qualification
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Which teams do you think will make up the 31 other teams to compete in the 2014 World Cup.

The Opening Match will take place on 12 June in Sao Paulo, with a kick-off time of 17. 00. Can't come quickly enough!
Lifeguard 1 year ago
Ah can't wait for it to come around again Germany always performs well, hopefully they can pull something off this time around
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Good chance they will
Tommax2001 (Juventus) 1 year ago
They will come to only get creamed by italy
If Italy play like they did in 2010, no way
Moe66 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
I don't think Italy will every play like the way they did in 2010. With that being said I think Italy has just as much of a shot at wining as the every consistent Germans have. Times have changed and lets not forget Portugal, they might suck at WCQ but just like Italy when the competition beings they get down and dirty
Ekoj (Perspolis) 1 year ago
Germany does well when it comes to Argentina
Larrybringard (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think the Germans will make a very nice run for the cup, I think France will get a nice dark horse draw and I could see them going places if they show up too preform
Lifeguard 1 year ago
France has so much talent, I was surprised to see them not do well in the Euro Cup. Hopefully they'll pick themselves up again and make a strong showing this WC
Moe66 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
What France needs is another dangerous, goalscoring and great finishing FW. Yes they have Benzema but Benzema hardly shows up to games when it counts the most and Giroud is dangerous but they really need someone to replace Henry or Anelka. Second they also need a creative AMF, they have wingers but they need someone Zindane to get the ball and take shots and dribble past opponents like Zindane does. Also their CM have to step up because their possession game sucks beyond belief. I support France but their are certain thinks they need to fix before 2014
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I would like to see Belgium and Poland qualify through, they have a lot of good talent ahead of them
I would especially like to see Belgium go through because of their great players- Vertonghen, Dembele, Mirallas, Hazard etc...
FaisalP (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lukaku
It will be sad to see turkey go
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
This is my selection of the other 31 teams that will make it to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

From Europe:
Belgium, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, England, Spain, France, Sweden, Romania, and hopefully Albania, but if I were realistic, I wouldn't put them in this list.

From North, Central America and Caribbean:
USA, Mexico, Costa Rica.

From South America:
Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Uruguay.

From Africa:
South Africa, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal.

From Asia:
Korea Republic, Iran, Japan, Australia.

From Oceania:
New Zealand
Beale (Chelsea) 9 months ago

Link: www.footballtshirteu.com/national-football-teams-c... are the most comprehensive national comparison
Tommax2001 (Juventus) 1 year ago
The top 5 Favorites:    Spain    Italy    Brazil    Argentina    Uruguay
What about England?
Thias (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Belgium's got a great squad, could reach far
No you guys.... Ethopia will win this sh!T
So Iran has already qualified by beating South Korea at home. I wish we could play with countries we have not ever played like England, Italy or Argentina
Group of death: Argetina, Italy, Portugal (if they qualife ) and Belguim

Kick4Life - changing lives through football