Forums / World Cup 2014
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Will Win?
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Brazil, Spain, England, Argentina, Germany or Holland etc...
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
I'm a fan of Italy but I'm really hoping that Argentina and Messi will win the world cup in Brazil, so that Messi proves to the world that he's the best footballer of all time.
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I totally agree, it will be great for Messi to win his first world cup
Djbeltiburon (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Should happen for Germany, considering Ozil, Gotze, Podolski, Schweini, Khedira, Kroos, etc, will be hitting their peak or getting close.... Still Spain are an imperial team.... Count on Iniesta, Fabregas, Silva, Mata, Ramos still in great shape.... Casillas as well.... Xavi and Xabi may be getting a bit old, but they'll still be quite brilliant.... Isco, Munian, Thiago Alcantra, Alba, and Adrian are coming through now; in 18 months they should be doing well.... England haven't got a chance I must say.... No real talent in the mould of gotze's or isco's.... Even Italy's got El Shaarawey.... Not that Italy are serious contenders.... The Netherlands, Portugal, and France are big outsiders as well.... The rest of Eurasia and Africa aren't contenders by any stretch of imagination.... Brazil has some serious talent in its ranks (Lucas Moura, Neymar, Hulk, Oscar), but still aren't like the Brazil of yesteryear.... Argentina posses possibly the greatest player to have ever lived.... He will quite frighteningly be at his peak when the World Cup comes round.... Who knows what effect he may have on proceedings...
Havehart (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Just like last World Cup, I'm tipping Germany for the next, though I'm an English fan. Their team should be even better with the amount of talented youth that will be close to hitting their prime for Brazil; Ozil, Gotze, Khedira, Kroos that Djbeltiburon mentioned and also names like Hummels and ter Stegen. Their attacking football is world class and they've slowly become more and more solid in defence so Brazil looks like the year it will all come together for them
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Just keep Mocking me but I guarantee kenya will be brushing shoulders with the likes of Brazil and Spain when it comes to 2014 World Cup.... Anything less than a Semi-Final berth will be considered a disappointing Failure!

Road TO 2014 world CUP....commence NOW!
Wiled (Minnesota Stars) 1 year ago
I am going to go with Germany or Brazil. I would like to see a good upset or two during the tournament though
Italiabro (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Italy, got quality players
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Why fool ourselves, I think everyone knows this will be Brazil's 6th cup
Didi508 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hard choice this time around. Going to have to be Brazil, Germany, or Argentina. Best 3 teams in the world I think in 1 and a half years
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Usually Brasil's defence is a little suspect but they have a great defence if their main starting defenders are fit. Their midfield is what is lacking for me to call them winners. I think they'll do pretty well, quarters or semis.

The stand out team for me is going to be Germany. They have a great squad in each area of the pitch. I think they'll be the ones to watch out for.

Holland had a disappointing Euro 2012 so they'll come out with a point to prove.

And Spain.... Do I even need to say anything. Probably not, but I will anyways. They have a great squad in every department, much like Germany. But I find it hard to believe that they'll win a 4th consecutive big trophy in 4 attempts. Maybe their defence will let them down this time.

For me I think it's between those four teams. We might see an underdog show itself, but for right now these are the four teams who will shine in my opinion
[account-removed] 1 year ago
This time Germany of course
Scottishguy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
England
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 9 months ago
No
Scottishguy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
England of course mr. Germany
[account-removed] 1 year ago
After last world cup I think Spain would win but after the confederations cup, I think brazil will win
Mcfc87 (Austin Aztex) 1 year ago
Belgium, if they manage to slip by Germany

Kick4Life - changing lives through football