Forums / Wolverhampton Wanderers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wolverhampton Wanderers V Liverpool, Jan 31
Janowsc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Keep it up Reds! Great to see Carrol score. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. Man who this weekend!
Liverpool101 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
YES! Suarez 8 match ban over.... Hope he can return with a hatrick at tottenham.... Congrats carrol finally seems to be fitting in
Bendingo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
C'mon YOU REDS! GET IIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Newcastlefan27 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
As good as it was to see Carroll finally hit the back of the net, I figure he will be out of the starting lineup now that Suarez is back. Shame for Carroll I think, but Suarez is the better all around player
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Also good to see adam with 2 assists. Stepping in well for lucas  
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He'll get the start fairly regularly as bellamy can't start every game
Gerrardistanbul (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The other problem for carroll is that bellamy is in fine form too, 6 goals in 7 league games I think. Still, kenny likes to play with three up front sometimes
Windrunner90 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
As far as I know dalgish's style, he won't start suarez in his first return match. He'll sub him in, in the second half
Sandeepsripada (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I hate Henderson's horizontal passes. He needs to be more attacking
Blippito (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Now that.... Was fun to watch
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Lol Wolves had only 1 shot on target. Classy finishes from Pool. Well deserved. Have to admit feels good seeing the Dingles being demolished
KD888 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Classic  Fantastic Run !
Architects (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Guess no more Carroll jokes now
Plaggz (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm still better than Carroll! LOL! Lets keep this form going Reds! YNWA!
Liverpool786 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Awesome pool! Gotta' say it was a great feeling to know we had the game in the bag and wasnt holding my breathe for the final whistle to blow
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is the rise of Dalglish's Liverpool, 3 wins in a row, two against strong sides, and (no offense to Liverpool fans) 3 pts at a much lesser side for once and Carroll on the score sheet. Looks like he is finally settling in. Where are all those haters now? Next men to prove them wrong: Torres and de Gea!
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm still here. Carroll's hater. Let me hate him more if it force him to do better and better. Scoring a goal still not enough.
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Not to be a Debbie downer, but it's been 2 wins in a row. The game against Manchester City was a draw at 2-2. Still a great display of football and something to be proud of
Theanswer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
4th place here we come!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Lovely work, reds (:
AMB916YNWA (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Our back four could get us back to top four.... Superb class shown by enrique for all ninety minutes.... Uhh.... Is suarez back for white hart lane.... YNWA ! Oh and big upps to the big man!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
MSN Video never works in my region. I don't love it! =/
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Doesn't work in mine either only like one every 30
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
It works for me but can't go fullscreen =(

Kick4Life - changing lives through football