Forums / Wigan Athletic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wigan Athletic V Newcastle United, Mar 17
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Said it a week ago its that time of the season for wigan
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
ROBBED
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Figueroas sending off over at yours this season wasnt exactly clear cut either. But I have to admit that we were lucky to win and to have callum on the pitch in the 2nd half
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Finally some luck and refereeing decisions fall our way. Very lucky in that department, but its about time.

With villa winning this weekend it was crucial that we got 3 pts today so we didn't fall off the deep end
Dungimmespam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I wouldn't say a nasty, career-ending kind of tackle as a blessing. Putting that incident aside yeah, kinda lucky and about time for you guys. All the best scraping the way out of relegation. You got the experience, martinez should pull some magic soon
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
It's games like these that are going to make the relegation dogfight a lot more interesting and worth watching. Stuff the title race, the other end is starting to look more exciting
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Its easy for you to say mate you're not in it lol
Tbuchanan29 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Wigan definitely wouldn't have got that winner with 10 men, or without using their hands for that matter
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wow Wigan just knew how to pull of the win with that very scrappy goal late, poor Newcastle but nice for Wigan to keep fighting for there fans. Newcastle having a bit problem scoring lately though should rewarded there away fans more
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The ref admitted to not seeing the tackle so I will cut him some slack, however the rest of the game was riddled with poor officiating
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
That second Wigan goal was like the players playing pinball until it went in the net
KevMo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What a horrible tackle. That's a career ender right there
Andyeswecan (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Completely robbed.

How the referee didn't see that tackle from McManaman as a red card is beyond me. He didn't even give a free kick.

Also, could the handball by Figueroa for the 2nd goal have been any more obvious? How did the officials miss that? Everybody in the ground knew he had handled it.

Halsey should be taken out of the Premier League and sent down divisions. Absolutely incompetent
BlahBlah07 (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
How the hell did the ref not see that?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Martinez has enough bottle to defend that piece of shite with that tackle? Same with the Wigan chairman? What a f*****g joke.... Anyone who doesn't think that's a dirty tackle is f*****g blind. Should be a 3 match ban
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Still hurts to watch

Kick4Life - changing lives through football