Forums / Wigan Athletic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wigan Athletic V Manchester City, Nov 28
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
WOAH! Milner! Didn't know ya had it in ya, guy!
Dilla (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Screamer wasn't it.... To be fair to him he was cracking out a few like that at villa before he made the shift
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Shame no one wants to play him in his best position at cm/cdm
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
I have to agree with Martinez that for the first 60 min it was all Wigan, domination, but too wasteful with ball. After Milner came on though, it was a different story. Tough luck Wigan
I have to agree with Martinez that for the first 60 min it was all Wigan, domination, but too wasteful with ball. After Milner came on though, it was a different story. Tough luck Wigan
I have to agree with Martinez that for the first 60 min it was all Wigan, domination, but too wasteful with the ball. After Milner came on though, it was a different story. Tough luck Wigan
CitizenTN (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Milner is so underutilized. I'd rather see him play than Nasri almost any day
CitizenTN (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Milner is so underutilized. I'd rather see him play than Nasri almost any day
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Milner's curve is.... WOW
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Pretty dissapointing as we were probably the better team. If the difference was a goal keeping error and a rebound and a long range stunner, it means that we are on the right track. Our fringe players gave bobby a bit of a headache tonight also.

It was an absolute ripper from milner, I hope he's not out for too long
4ever (Barcelona) 2 years ago
D only one team I never wanted to relegate is wigan.... How nice is their game.... They deserved a draw atleast...
WetporridgeCITY (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Unbeaten
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
G00d performance by wigan abit unlucky tbh.  Nice to see Balo score.
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Should have brought Milner on earlier so City wouldn't suffer so much. But he did his job anyhow. Well done
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Got to love milner's shot all day long
FiDaW (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Woohooo finally Balotelli scores in EPL

Kick4Life - changing lives through football