Forums / Wigan Athletic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wigan Athletic V Liverpool, Mar 2
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Everybody bow down to king Luis.... He is the best
Sparx75 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Brilliant goals, 3 points and Suarez is just on fire! Top Scorer in the league now . YNWA
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I didn't watch the game, but 4-0 seems flattering based on stats. There were some decent goals though The second one was quality.

Coutinho is a really good talent, and very young. Rodgers did well signing him on
Sirava (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Coutinho and Suarez were brillant. I hope it is a the rebirth of the old liverpool. Little boring to be alone on top
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Boyce and McArthur going at it? Wtf you never wanna see two players on the same team duking it out
Esso02 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kieron Dyer vs. Lee Bowyer in 2005.... Both playing for Newcastle against Aston Villa
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Di Canio and Lampard when they were both on West Ham
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Petr cech and Branislav Ivanovic vs Liverpool at stamford bridge in 10-11 season
Believer (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Faaark Suarez is awesome!
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 1 year ago
Suarez is a beast...
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 1 year ago
Coutinho is a great talent.... I hope he can do justice to his talent
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Suarez, one man army of Liverpoopl.... What a class player...
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It would suck if chelsea buys him and then becomes the new torres
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think torres once scored 24 league goals in a season.... Wonder what ever became of that lad....

Also did you watch the match? No? I thought not.
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I personally don't think a 4-0 is an exciting match. Wigan did not show up today, Liverpool showed up for them lol
Areacodeboy7 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
But I'm pretty sure you enjoyed that match against Norwich, eh? Smh
Crayon (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Luis Suarez - 21 EPL goals  Robin Van Persie - 19 EPL goals    Hence, the bitterness
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Surprised I never hear Suárez in the same breath as Ronny and Messi. I'm not saying he's on-par, but you hear Van Persie and Neymar being compared, and Suárez is just as worthy. Just hope he doesn't jump ship. He's at the perfect place now, where he can shine brightest
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) 1 year ago
Comparing Neymar to Ronaldo, Messi, RVP and Suarez is stupid imo- he might have all the talent in the world but he has never been tested at the highest level (La Liga, Prem, Bundesliga etc) and he looked pretty ordinary in the friendly vs England when I saw him. I'll pass my judgement on Neymar when he has played a season or two in europe
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Neymar isn't a very good player. Even Pele now concedes that.

@Goiko Great to see a Bilbao supporter on here! Pretty much all Basque players rate higher than Neymar. Bilbao and Real Sociedad have been beautiful to watch this year. Cheers
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
No Sturridge? No worries. Liverpool's other great signing proved to be just as effective today in linking up with Suarez. Great to see Suarez get a hat trick, he certainly is a world class player.

Wigan however are looking more like a team that are going to drop into the Championship.... But having said that, the season's not over, Wigan do tend to defy logic and get out of these scrapes somehow
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Just in case you guys missed it.    Boyce told McCarthur that he took his mum out for a nice seafood dinner and never called her again.
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hate to be honest but I really think suarez is better than rvp though I f*****g hate him:/
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Thanx, we know. The church of suarez may bless you with many nutmegs...
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Respect. And many nutmegs to you and your family
JulianBond (AC Milan) 1 year ago
He's a great player but he's just suuuuch a c*nt! Look at him demanding the ball for his free kick, he tears open his jaw and lets out an agonizing cry as if someone had stabbed him. Such an actor, perfect for Barca
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Really thanks for the compliment...
Church of suarez?!Dat'll be 1 of the worst nightmare
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Love or hate him the man is a genius on the football pitch
^yeah, there's no denying that he's one of the best in the epl. Based on his performances for the last few seasons, I have to admit he deserves the player of the season
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Mr. Bond. You see what you want to see
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) 1 year ago
Brilliant from Luis as usual and fantastic passing from little Coutinho, what a talent that guy is! Pepe was also in superb form tonight, could've been level at HT if not for his sensational saves. Well done guys, keep up the good work

Kick4Life - changing lives through football