Forums / Wigan Athletic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wigan Athletic V Everton, Oct 6
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Everton is the team to watch out for but no one is paying attention
Jonny (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well that was scary. At least Everton wasn't playing a top team today; as good as Kone and co were today, Chelsea, Man City and the like would have torn them apart. Glad to see Baines do well
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Decent performance, nice to see us catch a break for a change.

Fricken baines though, he always scores against us. Have some sympathy for your old club haha
Jif123 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Is it me or are everton getting shafted decision wise this year
Goatsalways (Everton) 2 years ago
Sure feels that way...
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well, your forwards are dropping like flies man. Doubt is instilled and less calls go your way. Look at Suarez
Oakie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It always used to be us (Arsenal) that got shafted.... Not to say I'm happy it's Everton. Implement technology!
Tomcat (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Baines is so great to watch, and Everton are pretty tough this year to say the least
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
I'm sorry but I do feel Wigan should have taken home 3 points, although the calls weren't particularly spot on, they way they played specially their front men was quite a show. Strange to see Everton struggling though, with their recent top from
[account-removed] 2 years ago
As a neutral its safe to say that this was a great game.
Kone looks like a good signing and everton are showing fight also comes with their skill
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Kone looks like a good signing.  Everton seem to be getting a lot of decisions against them this season.
Deacbfh3 (Everton) 2 years ago
Baines is money. And I agree, Everton is due some breaks
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I was about to buy baines for my fantasy and didn't, bad choice
Johnnyfootball (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
That was a entertaining good match to watch. Kone played well. I'm gonna' have to keep my eye on him this season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football