Forums / Wigan Athletic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wigan Athletic V Chelsea, Aug 19
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hazardous times ahead if this performance is anything to go by the Belgium starlet.
Oscar looks like a clever player and a future star as well
Blippito (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hazard
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Dives
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
On a poor challenge
Kaiba (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What dive?
Kraybon (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I'd like to see the Arse play a match without any of their players diving
Turtlebird (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We have started our campaign we are marching 2wards the trophy great performance defence slips need 2 be plugged as soon as possible
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That torres flick that got cleared off the line was awesome. Maybe torres is getting better?
JcDelaCueva (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That was really awesome. Even he was off balance he managed to flick it! That is class!
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Torres will never get back in his form, at least not at Chelsea
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The only thing to do now is wait and see
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Almighty one who can tell the future, please tell me the winning numbers for next week's lottery
Bluesjose (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He was caught twice caught offside and had a goal bound effort cleared off the line today.... I think that's satisfactory for the first game of the season. You wait till the end of the season before jumping into mindless conclusions
Rajmahal 1 year ago
As much as I hate to say it.... I think he is right
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Rip torres
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
RIP arsenal
Danny88 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Oscar looks f*****g good
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Happy to see Oscar getting a few minutes and almost scoring. That looks very promising. Wigan well I guess they were just Wigan today
FCcosm0s (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Torres has to be one of the un luckiest strikers I've seen in a while. He's trying though
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
An average game for the torres chelsea knows
Princefad1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I think you should be a bit more worried about your own team there buddy. Giroud anyone?
DIDI11CFC (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Giroud is the best dude did you see the value that ARSEne bought him at!
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Shut up
SeanPaul (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haters gonna' hate. But torres did quite well today
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Nice finish from ivanovic
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 1 year ago
If you don't have Hazard on you DF team.... You are not to smart.... He is going to do very well indeed...
Jonny (Barcelona) 1 year ago
These videos do not satisfy my need for in-depth, good-quality highlights. MOTD anyone?
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Up now
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Other than ramis' horror opening 7 minutes, I think we played well and probably deserved to get at least a consolation
Rajmahal 1 year ago
Agreed. Wigan were the only team that looked like scoring after 10mins. Moses and Figaroa (or however you spell it) were doing really well to get the crosses in but our defence held firm
SeanPaul (Chelsea) 1 year ago
High balls and crosses into the box won't hurt chelsea, we have terry and ivanovic both are really good in the air (last season at anfield was an exception). We will only struggle against fast and intelligent strikers like chicharito who likes to run behind the defence
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Oh Man Wigan looks deadly this season! Kone! Moses! Gomez! I'm looking forward to watching their every game! That' 3-4-3 formation saved their asses last season from relegation! Martinez is looking forward to perfecting it!
Keeeneth (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Aside from the 1st 10 mins, I think wigan played really well, unlucky not to get at least a point from the game. Pressed hard and caused chelsea problems all over the place, impressed with the form at the end of last season which they can carry on to this

Kick4Life - changing lives through football