Forums / Wigan Athletic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Wigan Athletic, Sep 15
Stefke951 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Goal and assist for Buttner. Impressive
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wigan got really sloppy second half, but a great performance from our players.

Excellent debut for büttner and powell. Excellent milestone days for scholesy giggsy and rio.

Glad hernandez got his goal (+assist), he did well after missing the penalty and looking flat in the first half. Speaking of pen, stay on your feet danny! Poor dive. But unlucky for danny not to score because he had a very good match otherwise. Looking forward to seeing nani back on form, but we saw glimpses of what he is capable of today. Just left his shooting boots at home
TommyRooney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Where´s the first goal from scholes?

Awesome debut-performances for büttner and powell!
Mezaosca (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chicharito! The pride of Mexico!
Qrendi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Buttner amazing player keep your feat on the floor
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well personally I hope his 'feat' rockets off from where it has started but I do hope his 'feet' are planted on the ground while that happens.
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think Buttner should start vs Liverpool, he's really proved his worth today
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Buttner is impressive wow!    Good to see the lads scoring.... They really picked up in the second half
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Slightly better highlights    
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Nice win for United
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hernandez, You did what I wished for!  Buttner and powell looking promising! Great game sorry wigan
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Aight! Buttner on fire! Good overall win
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Welbeck was immense today, too bad he didn't get his goal. He showed just what he's capable of when he plays with lots of energy like he did today.... Hope to see more of it next game
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
He's still in the same boat as Jones though - he's like a utility attack man. He's not as good a poacher as Chica, RVP or Roo, nor does he link-up attack and midfield as well as Roo, Kag or Clev. He needs to really find and master a position that he can make his own. Time's on his side of course
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He is 21 and very classy in play. He will score goals as he gains first team experience. He isn't a poacher, and needs to work on his heading, but he has great technique and is bound to score goals with the players around him. He really excelled in the free role he had today, just couldn't score but had at least 6 shots in the first half alone. He needs to put the ball on target and the goals will eventually come
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Looks like Evra's days are done
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good performance from Buttner. Things went Manchester United's way today
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Evra looked concerned and he should do - I can't think of the last time I saw a stellar performance from a LB in Man United colours

Kick4Life - changing lives through football