Forums / Wigan Athletic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Wigan Athletic, Nov 17
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great win for LIverpool, Suarez is a brilliant Striker and can finish shots superb and beautiful with the smashes, the pokes and the flicks, he is a great striker. Good home win for Liverpool
Cammiejohn (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bahaha anyone noticed the plush bear sitting on the Gerrard (I think) figurine's face lol
Bobby86 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That young sterling is unreal gonna' be some player nice win
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
These international breaks really kill us. I can't remember the last time we played so bad, shambolic really. They were all over us and they deserved to win. Very frustrating few weeks, but hopefully this serves as a bit of a wake up call.

But whats even more dissapointnig was some of the liverpool fans booing watson (because he was taking too long to get off the pitch) after he has just broken his leg. I mean really? That's just awful. It was a complete accident though and sterling seems to have been shaken up too, good on the lad for apologising anyway
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeah, I can understand that. It was a terrible injury and I am really sorry to see that kind of injury to happen to anybody. I don't think they were booing him because they thought he was feinting an injury, I think most Liverpool fans know better when they see a challenge like that. I think it was more for how long it took for him to get treated and finally leave the field. It took so very long for him to get up and helped off. I think everyone just wanted the action to resume ASAP. Hope that he can recover well, I think he made a good difference in the midfield while he was on and he's clearly an important player for Wigan. Best of luck!
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 2 years ago
Luis Suarez is a beast!
Arsenish (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Glad to see Liverpool playing like Liverpool again. Nice goals and assists. I pray Watson's injury aint bad as it seemed
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Broken leg
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Suarez has been fantastic
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
One club I like to see win is liverfool. Good game, keep it up
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ahahaha I have no idea how to take this comment, cause ya want to see us win but still feel the need to use a nice little childish nickname
Kragh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Jose Enrique has been unbelievable in the past 2 games. We all know what Saurez can do, but Enrique has been Motm worthy twice now, hope he keeps it going
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yes, he has surprisingly adapted really well into that left wing role
Kragh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You know what it is.... He just goes to the net, at all costs, and we desperately needed someone like that for this team, as we've seen this season
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Suarez is just in beast mode atm.  Sterling is also playing well.
Desmondaw81 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Henderson played a important part for the win.  
Suarez7LFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Average 1st half, superb 2nd half!

BR team talk at the half time really working indeed, Suarez is on fire, Sterling is being his usual self, and Enrique oh my gawd, like a new signing on that left wing spot! And keep it that way!

I wonder why Suso was subbed so early in the game? But Henderson did good his work rate was amazing and so unlcuky not to get a goal.

More of this and LFC will find themselves competing for a top 4 in no time! A couple of class signing in January would greatly help too!
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Those two goals are very Torres-like, especially the second
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yeah there is very much generation gap lol
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Haters can't stop hating suarez, well he can't stop scoring goals, so I guess keep it bringing
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Its like one of my mate in liverpool forum said as suarez don't have strong hold of english so when opponent fans booo him like
Bla bla bla bla suarez bla bla bla suarez bla bla bla suarez bla bla bala bla bla suarez....

Actually he thinks like they are praising him lol so as long as opponent fans boooo him he will score goals....
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great to see Suarez having fun on the football pitch again. After tough season last season which was over shadowed by stupid dramas, his back! Hope it continues, he is an important player for LFC, someone we cannot afford to get suspended or injured!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football