Forums / Wigan Athletic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Wigan Athletic, Dec 26
3ccl6 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sorry Malloney, replay suggests that was a dive, no PK in my view.  
Liverz (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I disagree, it looks like Osman clipped his standing foot as he tried to lift it, which would send anybody tumbling, since your body is already going forwards, but your back foot is stopped
Hansmelb (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Are you kidding? Lol  It looks like a stonewall penalty
Superschwinn (Seattle Sounders) 1 year ago
Osman was clearly going for the ball than the man.  And how many out there could easily hurdle over a leg like that?
Swolf (Everton) 1 year ago
I guess I'm biased, but, it doesn't matter. Wigan's problem under Martinez has always been taking the chances they create. One penalty shout won't outweigh all those missed opportunities. Everton had periods of that same sort of problem last season
Liverz (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think that's penalty for wigan.... What do you think?
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Clear penalty for wigan
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
No doubt that's a clear pen to maloney, giving us the chance to equalize after a huge deflection opened the scoring. That's what happens at the bottom of the table, you never get the ruub of the green. Qpr were also denied a clear pen today. Sort it out refs!

Kone got lucky in the end for the consolation, although at that stage the game was not really in balance as it was at the time of the penalty call.

Onwards to villa park!
Slb11kp7 (Benfica Lisbon) 1 year ago
That did not look like a penalty. It looks as if osman never touched maloney's trailing leg
Familesso (Liverpool) 1 year ago
No the replay shows clearly it was, he didn't start falling until there was contact

Kick4Life - changing lives through football