Forums / Wigan Athletic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Wigan Athletic, Dec 29
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Villa have to pick it up or else they're screwed
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Finally. The result our performances deserved and a ripper goal from boycey. We will miss kone when he goes to the acon though.

Villa need to stick with lambert. The key to relegation survival is confidence, continuity and support. Trust me. I would know haha. He's reshaping the club, like martinez has been doing with us. Sacking him would be idiotic.

KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You could probably add experience to that list as well, and that sadly is what Villa is lacking. A lot of these players are young, and there's no experienced leader to organise them, bring them into line and give them confidence. No wonder they're conceding heaps of goals lately.

Good win for you guys today to end 2012, well done
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Aston Villa seriously should consider filing for Domestic Abuse.... Getting bad now
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Things are falling apart at Aston villa lately. Letting in tons of goals lately after the huge Chelsea win then spurs with a few goals and then Wigan! I mean I would think villa would have atleast scored at home vs Wigan never mind lose 3-0 but I wonder what will be figured out there. Doesn't look great. And still don't even really get why Bent isn't playing
DaManUMan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
OMG, I just feel so bad for Villa
Mykewan (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Bent needs to be recalled asap. Extremely poor defending on th first goal. Given needs to be recalled as well
Sam13 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Feel pity for villa.... Still remember a few years back when they're under o'neill, with milner and barry playing for them.... They need experience
Peteko 1 year ago
O'Neill left because he understood that the owners lacked the ambition to move the club forward. They invested little after selling the top players.

Millner was coming from the crumbling Newcastle and he was on the way up, but Barry was the rock of the team. He was the captain and a central figure. He was never truly replaced

Kick4Life - changing lives through football