Forums / West Ham United
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Tottenham Hotspur, Feb 25
Arsenegooner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Tottenham, Tottenham.... The problem is that no one doubts the offensive capabilities of Tottenham but it's the defence.... Arsenal has beaten Tottenham 5-2 in the last two premier league meetings.... Why? Because Tottenham tried to play us evenly.... Even Alex Ferguson understands that our weakness is on the counter attack so defending and countering with pace is the way.... Bayern easily did that as well.... But no.... Tottenham will come all out and probably lose again. You may say Arsenal sucks.... But the truth is our defence is terrible but our offense can unload goals at times...
Kean0 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
The best defence is a good offence
WelshSpur (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Good point Arsenegooner. I think AVB will consider what happened last time very seriously. It'll be a far more disciplined performance from us. A draw I reckon. Both sides not wanting to lose. Both sides have players that score out of nowhere. Arsenal have more genuine strikers, but there is of course always "The Bale Factor. "
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Considering the table.... I wouldn't worry too much about spurs' defence.... And also, I don't think bayern counter-attacked arsenal cause they were doing almost all of the attacking.

Igbinosa (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsenal is the second team in the epl to concede less goals, the defence is better this season but we lack a real leader at the back, thomas verm is not the player he was compared to his first season, so we make cheap mistakes and concede cheap goals. Arsenal would have a very tough game at spurs considering the fact that AVB and the spurs players would want to put up the perfoemances of their lives considering the result at the emirates, we can win though if we don't make any mistakes at the back and Giroud f***king takes his chances, because on paper the whole arsenal squad is better player for player with the exception of bale and lloris of course
Arsenegooner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I agree with you Kean0.... That is exactly what I'm implying.... Like WelshSpur says if Tottenham is disciplined and counters us.... We are done for bec even if we are the second team to concede less goals Igninosa, I bet you the goals we did concede were on counterattacks.... And with Bale's speed I'd be surprised if we don't concede.... And Honestabe I am just being honest about spurs defence.... If they didn't concede two in this game they won't be relying on a Bale masterpiece.... And the Arsenal-Bayern game.... 1st half possesion was 50/50 and second half was 66. 2/33. 8 in favor of Arsenal.... In other words we had control most of the time.... So if we lose the ball and Bayern attacked then it was most likely on a counter or fast break
Iimlucknow (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bale.... The rockstar  
Perfect strike from a perfect player.... The team deserves a lot more credit in general week after week but when you have Bale, the others look obsolete
Hassan14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Gareth (the postman) Bale.... He always delivers
Nice
Miniature1313 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Great player, great team, fantastic manager. Adebayor has to step up though, you can't always rely on a winger to win you matches. I would love Spurs to come second
Nikol4i (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Bale is crazy. How many goals is that this year from outside the penalty area?    Bad pass by Diame to set up Bale's first goal...
Spurss (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Bale is sick. I hope doesn't leave spurs this summer
FayJay (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
How anyone can vote Tottenham as poor is beyond me.

We dominated and got the win. Well deserved win despite it being a worldy from Bale. AVB made all the right calls, all the right subs to get us there.

West Ham played an oustanding game and a 2-3 scoreline is a fair reflection of how the game panned out
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Bale is simply amazing
Bannie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Gareth bale is unbelievable. He has the msot goals for a winger in the epl.
And he's not a one season wonder now he has proved. I tink bale will do well to stay at spurs for another few seasons and see if they challenge
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I doubt that will happen.... With the attention he's getting, Real Madrid will soon add him, if not already, to their shopping list...
Washingtonnnn (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If Bale goes to Spain I'm going to be a saaaad panda
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I don't think anyone can afford him now, gone are the times where you could just throw £80m at a player, theres FFP coming in & Levy knows we need him to take the next big step, plus to lure other big names to the club. Te only reason Modric went is because he was rotting the club from the centre, Bale isn't that type of guy, he loves the club!
Godspeedysick (Arsenal) 1 year ago
As a football fan I love Bale.    As an Arsenal fan I hate the living daylight out of him.
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Haha
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Bale is so awesome bruv!
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Looking forward to next week Mr. Baine.... I mean Bale
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a goal by Gareth who is Christian Bale
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
What did Carroll do to his hair?  I still think he's a fantastic player, though
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
Carroll? Fantastic? Player? That's something you don't hear every day :b
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Yes, Carroll is. Always has been. A deadly penalty as well
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Carroll is a good player. He is unique. Just didn't work out for him at Liverpool

Kick4Life - changing lives through football