Forums / West Ham United
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Manchester United, Jan 5
KillinTheDevil (Club Tijuana) 1 year ago
Why does welbeck suck?
Jipies4manu (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ikr
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Joe cole! I hope he finds his feet, never really liked the move from chelsea to lfc (obviously) but I always loved the way he used to play. Pity he was given such high wages, otherwise he probably wouldn't have gotten any stick at liverpool
TheRealBlues (Everton) 1 year ago
People are so typical. So much people support the favourites like Man utd, Man city, Arsenal and Chelsea. I am so happy to see undedogs rip those teams apart from time to time. I hate Arsenal, they suck. Hooray to West ham, Everton and Totenham to make the league entertaining!
TWSAFC (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Why so mad brah? Arsenal sucks? People always hate what they envy. Check back with me when everton wins the league and goes undefeated while doing so.
Stan182 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
When did they get ripped apart? Lol...
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Touch of class RVP
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Rvps control wowwwwww, finish with his weak foot sooo clinical
Cravenkiss (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow giggs cross is just perfect and rvp goal is a pure beauty.... Good game from both sides...
Saramorello7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great game again united with a good comeback its a shame when you see people saying 'manu are lucky' because I know its the same people that see others progress in life and say 'he/she is lucky' people LIKE THE hating b*%"&£s AT WORK WHEN YOU GET MORE sales/outperform THEM. Didn't your mama tell you? Persistence beats resistance.... MAKE YOUR OWN LUCK!
Anathir (Celtic) 1 year ago
That cross was on a bounching ball.... Finishing was great but giggs amazing play
Riazored (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I can't believe how good van persie's touch was, to bring the cross down so perfectly and to finish like that with his weaker foot. Only a few players can do that
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hel yeah  
The1boss (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Aaaaaww robin you sexy animal, what a touch!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football