Forums / West Ham United
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Manchester United, Jan 5
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Preznet dream on you could never beat barca the only english team that can beat barca is chelsea cause we beat them in the champs league last season and we can do it again
Dustdevils (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yer out in the first round remember?
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Errr.... We beat barcelona on the way to beating you in the champions league final
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The only English team that can beat barca is Chelsea? Both Man UTD and arsenal has beaten barca before. Your statement is just plain ego  
Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds are amongst English team that has beaten Barcelona. But I guess you are referring to barca with messi and co, so yes Man UTD and arsenal has beat them before Chelsea. So don't get your head up, it's nothing interesting
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Cause I'm a chelsea fan I like how Joe cole assisted the goals if he only he stayed:[ [Abrohimivich better give lampard a new contract]
Kryptz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kagawa phone japan shoes company say very bad shoes no work. Very bad china quality
Kagawa had his worst game for united. He couldn't control the ball
JayTIP (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Don't worry he just came back from injury it was expected
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Poor game indeed, West Ham made it difficult for him. It was very cagey, we could've done with more potency on the flanks for this one. In Europe though, Kagawa will be a key man, as he will for most domestic games
Andyb08 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
OH ROBIN VAN PERSIE!
SIR RAYANNNNN GIGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS!
Wid0wMaker (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm sorry.... As much as I respect giggsy's footballing ability he should never be knighted
Sadly his off the pitch actions will count against him
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wether he's knighted or not he's a Legend and Sir Ryan in my Heart.... He's the reason I became a United fan saw him play and said i'd love to play like that guy I didn't even understand anything about points or a table or cups but I knew he was brilliant and 18 yrs later he's as good as ever
^ thank you
Stevoman (Stevenage Borough) 1 year ago
I think a lot of mancs need to look up hypocrite in the dictionary, man city bought there way to the top and so do man united. But I like Manchester United, honestly 8-2 is a score I will never forget. I remember where I was and who I was with
Most of our finances was generated through the class of '92. We used home grown players. Success creates money. More sponsors. Worldwide recognition (with the help of becks) selling more merchandise.

We haven't just spent half a billion from nowhere like city and chelsea. In fact, Liverpool net transfer spend is more than uniteds since the premier league began.Check this liverpool site out:

Link: www.liverpool-kop.com/2012/08/lfc-vs-man-utd-21-ye...
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Tell them like it is RedFace its simple facts
JRadical (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@Stevoman we didn't buy an entire team and a lot the players we do buy aren't big names just players with great potential. Man City have spent nearly 1/2 a billion on players over the past few seasons alone, I hardly think we're the same.

Plus utd is still producing talent- Welbeck and Cleverly for example. City ain't producing s**t
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a monster RVP! Saved our asses yet again. You must really want that trophy man
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
It is dejavu. Again manu scored in stoppage time. What a lucky team indeed. Although I am an united fan, in recent years manu was usually lucky
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Use your head, how was that luck?
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We're lucky to have snatched up one of the best strikers in the world for 24 million. But apart from that, its all heart and dedication
It can't be luck because we do it so often. I have to admit I didn't think we were getting a replay against west ham. We deserved it though. We tried playing proper football they just hoof it into the box hoping someone can head it
Redwest (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I have no idea peoples how is luck compared to hard work ! That means non of ya know about football, because I haven't seen any team fighting for a point as much as MU dose! If it was a luck how many teams have you seen scoring goals at the end of the game because they give up so easy ! So stop running your mouth if you don't understand that!
Cabdiyare (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Heey llhanner what you mean lucky is a history of scoring late time come on man
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What a goal! What a ball from Giggs and the first touch oh. Oh Brilliant
Ronaldo won ballon d or! Yeah, what a player...
GOAAL (Arsenal) 1 year ago
1 man team  Rvp
You mad?
TWSAFC (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He's got a point jaytip, he's scoring most of your goals, last year every manu fan were calling us a 1 man team
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wtf are you talking about every fan.... Rvp scored what, 30% of our goals? There are teams out there that are far more dependable on their strikers than united (messi, suarez, ibrahimovic)
We were a one man team last year with rooney. So now with van persie making us a one man team. 1+1 = 2. We are a two man team if we follow the haters maths
Stan182 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That's what every stupid rival say about us.
When we had rooney, ohhh one man team
When we had ronaldo, ohhh one man team
Now we have rvp, ohhh one man team.
Rvp is a striker, no s**t he's going to score most goals.... What you expect? Vidic score more goals?
Last season rvp scored almost all of their goals, where as this season BOTH rvp and chicharito have contributed
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Rooney? LOL no who saved your ass last year? Scholes coming back and giggs not dying from exhaust. But rooney.... Overrated bar brawler. If anything chicaron saved your asses many times with his 90 min goals however I'm pretty sure Man city got the title at the last moment. But rooney? LOL NO
71 goals scored for us so far this season, Rvp only scored to 20 of them, enough said
Playstation3s (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol these ABU's close their eyes when Hernandez, rooney, cleverely etc.... Scores, but when rvp scores their eyes are wide open. Sad
Stevoman (Stevenage Borough) 1 year ago
Yeah OK, man utd may have made some talent. Just don't act like you made Robyn 'cause you didn't
Nobody said anything about that
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 1 year ago
I hope this sparks a j cole revival, always liked him
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Love RVP's nodding and puckering when he celebrates hahaha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football