Forums / West Ham United
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Manchester United, Jan 5
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Did saf took this game seriously?
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He didn't taste FA CUP for few seasons already.... And looking at the seniority of the lineup.... Yes I think he did
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I seriously thought we were going to lose this one.... Only giggs had any urgency going forward.... When he and welbeck missed those headers, I thought it was over.... !

Boy I really hate west ham, hope we smash them at OT
NiC17 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah and then in the PL at Upton Park...
Loool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsene, what have you done, lol.... You are such an embarrassment selling a player of RVP's class to a direct rival.... You may have done great things for the club, but you did a horrible mistake for selling him to manutd...
Noleafclover (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Arsene is really cheap and at the same time, stupid. Past is past. His time is over.

He should have kept van Persie. He could have made the money they got for his transfer, from selling shirts, advancing higher in Champions league, qualifying for next year champions league, etc. Arsenal will be eliminated this round and isn't gonna' qualify for next year's champions league. End of story
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How can you keep a player who wants to leave? RvP demonstrated that it wasn't all about wages by signing for United over city.
He clearly wanted more from his career.
And Wenger couldn't have done anything in terms of stopping him especially considering far lesser players left Arsenal before RvP
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Tbh, I Rele felt United deserved to lose this game. It was a very lively and competetive game from the start. But West Ham defended much better for larger parts of the game. No one in Man. United's defence aside from Vidic was competing for those crosses coming in from West Ham. And Man. United have a lot of height in their defence so it didn't make sense to me that they would let Collins tower them the way he did. But credit to West Ham, they played well enough for a victory today. But that equalizer at the end was just brilliant. Pure class from both Giggsy and Van Persie. At the end of the day, I'm just happy United even have a chance to survive in the FA cup. I think the game at OT will be much different for United. They'll definitely come into the match with more confidence that they can win it
TheGunSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Can everyone shut the f**k up complaining about 'Lucky' or 'Rubbish' votes etc....

Don't you realise its just fans from other clubs winding you up?

Please its doing my head in....

Guess what?

Arsenal were sublime against Newcastle and I voted them 'Rubbish'....

Who f**king cares?
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I completely agree
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Emotional
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@TheGunSquad grow up, how does it affect your life? Tsk tsk tsk....

It's up to everyone to say whatever he wants.... So again, grow up....
Vananth (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We don't quit.... We fu**ing never.... Call that luck or whatever.... We will score when we want.... At 90+1 even...
Hamoudi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I feel that we seriously did under perform last night. I mean we had lots of possession but to think that Jaaskelainen didn't have a save to make the whole 2nd half is rather poor. But take nothing away from RVP, hottest striker in england for sure.... And that touch plus finish = cold blooded mat.... Good that we had our off day in the FA Cup not the league
Nonamehomeless (Manchester United) 1 year ago
RvP scored a super goal! This reminds me a lot about the Bergkamp goal agains Argentina in world cup 1998:
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I think RVP's goal is but a small foothill that coincidentally happens to be shaped similarly to the everlasting glory of the Mount Everest which was Bergkamp's goal against Argentina. There may be a ghostly hint or whisper of similarity, but the one is so much greater than the other
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
RVP has not reached Bergkamp levels.... Yet
I have to say Man UTD mentality now is at its peak. RVP and Chica is the main catalyst this season. And with wazza and nani back after 'resting', I can smell the treble...
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, just yet
Shiwa (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He said smell, he's pretty modest already
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Who said anything about modesty/immodesty?  I'm just saying, let us not think about that just yet!
Reddevils21 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I agree with Pranav91. The focus should be maintaining/extending BPL lead and Real Madrid. Hopefully without forgetting to beat West Ham at Old Trafford, but I'm hoping that's already covered
Well, I can dream for my team, can I? We are all dreamer mate, we are all dreamer.... That's why we are the best imo nway
And Man UTD die hard fan can now be called die fast fan, if you know what I mean lol
Dom1878 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Man that control from van Persie is sick!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I have a feeling that one of these days my heart just might explode
Styka (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow.... Collins didn't even acknowledge those great crosses from Joe...
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 1 year ago
The moment I saw van Persie coming on, I knew we were not going to win. Maybe I would have changed my mind if we scored another goal to make it 3-1, but it didn't happened, oh well it's a good game nonetheless. ='3
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
So close.... So damn close to exit FA Cup.... And then the divine intervention from our god RVP...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football