Forums / West Ham United
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Everton, Dec 22
Familesso (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Everton are dirty!
Sdfrick (Everton) 1 year ago
And fourth on the ladder. Meanwhile, Liverpool...
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
His comment has nothing to do with position on the ladder. But since you are being irrelevant Liverpool: 18-Titles 5-European cups 7-Fa cups. Meanwhile Everton: 9-Titles A big fat 0-European cups 5-Fa cups.

See? Don't be an idiot next time and you won't get humiliated.

ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
1244 steps to the European Cup for Everton.... They got to walk to Anfield to see any kind of trophies
BoleynGhost (West Ham United) 1 year ago
Always the victims, Never your fault.... f**k off liverpool
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I just assumed he meant "filthy" as in "Everton have created the most offensive chances in the EPL this year and they are f*cking filthy" because they're SICK. Bro!
F**k off liverpool - I like that
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Referees are a f*****g joke in this league
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I don't think this one was that bad. Two red cards for two of the same "fouls". He's consistent, which is often a bigger problem than simply getting a call wrong
If he was consistant then why didn´t anichebe get a red card for a high foot earlier in the game? Awful referee...
Borg (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I would not give red for either of those. Referee was way to eager to get the cards out. This is the EPL not La Liga
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The possible reasoning of the red cards from the referee's point of view was more the fact that the boot was dangerously high, which could result (I'm not saying it will or won't) in serious injury. At least the ref was consistent though in his decision making
BUT HE wasn´t consistant ! Why do people keep saying this? Collins got clattered in the head for a high boot by Anichebe and the ref gave nothing
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Absolutely dreadful refereeing here bur everton defeinetley deserved the win on the balance of play.

I'd like to get an opinion on anichebe from a toffees fan. From the outside he seems to do a great job when called upon but that seems to be not very often. Imo he should be playing more whether its for everton or not. Is there something I'm missing?
On the balance of play? I guess your judging this on 8 minutes of highlights? West Ham were robbed...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Vic can be straight beast when he's playing up front and when he's healthy. For a few years Moyes was throwing him out wide and that was not pretty, but when he plays up front with another striker or w Felli he has been goals.
Thing is - he can't stay healthy. Great start this year, then he gets hurt in practice and misses like 8-10 games.
Haven't seen how a team could rely on him for that reason.
He's a stud in FIFA too, scores like crazy for me!
Armenia4ever (Southampton) 1 year ago
Neither of those were red cards. Everton got robbed of that goal, but that red card on Cole changed the game
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Can't believe the ref didn't give the first goal. Even West Ham's keeper was surprised
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Baines is just pure dynamite.... Every ball he puts in is a peach. Good to see everton grab this one, deserve a top 10 finish
Johnnyfootball (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Should of been a draw. And we all no why. What a disgraceful call on that first goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football