Forums / West Ham United
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Chelsea, Dec 1
Peterpan 1 year ago
Chelsea has to get a good forward in january a Drogba like player, because that is what this team lack on, Torres is fine but he is not strong enough physically for Chelsea type of game so he needs someone next to him. I don't think you can attribute the no so happy season to Di Matteo or Benitez
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What is going on.... Beside draw and loss.... Are we even going to win this season.... Almost in the middle of the season and our performance is below any teams in the relegation zone.... Hopefully RB figures out the problem before it gets too late...
McBrazil (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Well done Abramovich, once again you've ruined Chelsea. That said, well played West Ham
ChelseaEK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wonder how long before he gets fired.... RDM not looking so bad now eh Roman?
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chelsea needs strikers so urgently! Too much pressure on the team to score when the striker isn't, even our defenders are trying to score. We had so many chances to end the game in the first half, but credit to West Ham for such a comeback. Hopefully the board can see that it isn't a manager that is the problem
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chelsea needs strikers so urgently! Too much pressure on the team to score when the striker isn't, even our defenders are trying to score. We had so many chances to end the game in the first half, but credit to West Ham for such a comeback. Hopefully the board can see that it isn't a manager that is the problem
TheShimpleton (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Damn right you are man! Hope Chelsea can show their true blue colors on Wednesday! Praying fo it....  
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
This was a surprise...
Azzuri17 (Palermo) 1 year ago
Sarcastic.... Right...
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Surprising only if you don't know anything about football...
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
^ Why. So. Serious?
Just defending Big Sam's "direct" style of play
SpainChelsea4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chelsea.... We are not entirely out of this yet. Put ya head up and believe
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Even as a United supporter, I hope for the same. It's just a shame to watch a great club being ruined by a childish, impatient owner.

Moneybags make no difference without grit
Sandyangga (Chelsea) 1 year ago
@SuperMonkeyBalz: respect bro!
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
He may be all that SuperMonkey. But I'm sure the Chelsea fans also appreciate the amount of dedication Abramovich has shown there club and the amount of talent he's forked out for. But I do agree on everything you said
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I agree man. Abra too spoiled. Good Luck Wednesday
Sandyangga (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hope this mid-season will make things better.... So bad that we have Abramovich, he had to be more patient with RDM's magic touch
Lfcoleg (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I agree that Abramovich sacks managers way to much, but without Abramovich you wouldn't have been close to the success that chelsea achived over the last decade.... So you shouldn't really complain about him
Ibrahimazhar (Swansea City) 1 year ago
Just because his money won things for Chelsea doesn't mean he doesn't deserve criticism. He is exactly what's wrong with football these days
Preznet (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sell Torres and bring in Falcao already
Etowadi (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Solid defends says Benitez lmao.... Season is over
PainKiller2364 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Abramovich brought in Benitez so that Torres can regain his form. However, Torres has been in this horrible form for a while now. If he is playing on the Spain international team, he is a completely different player. Won the golden boot not too long ago. Torres should be sold in the Jan transfer window. It will be better for the club and the player
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chelsea looked fantastic in first half, there passing was nice, they looked sharp and we got a goal early. With a great pass from Torres to Mata. We just couldn't finish a few chances in first half. Then 2nd half it all changed, couldn't believe how strong West Ham looked and they got there goals and chelsea looked much poorer. It's really disappointing. Really thought Chelsea was going to win it. Torres is most unlucky player, sure he may not have the same speed and aggression and positioning. But he doesn't get any luck with his shots, all of them would be going in when he was at liverpool and he was in right spot and it all worked out. It's really sad and dissapointing to be honest. We better win by more then 2 goals in Champions League Wednesday or we really know its the players fault to take blame and not the manager
Good analysis.    Good luck in the champions league Wednesday!
Rough goal by Cole, in fairness I didn't think it should have been allowed. Felt it changed the rest of the match, Hammers got the confidence to trample all over Chelsea players. Good win though! Have to take the result!
BoleynGhost (West Ham United) 1 year ago
You´re probably right.... But it was justifierd because Nolan´s goal in the first half should have been allowed.... So it all balances out
Is it just me or does Nolan have a fair goal disallowed in every match? He should be walking away with the Golden Boot this year...
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Awful defending by the blues in the second half
Not really. They looked to be employing zonal marking, and the Hammers were attacking with movement and from the width of the pitch. Bounces and deflections typically result in goals
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Wow they played superbly at 1st half, then everything went wrong including mata hitting post, good luck chelsea dun lose hope

Kick4Life - changing lives through football