Forums / West Ham United
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United Chat
Darylbowen (West Ham United) 5 years ago
I think our season is going well so far. Given that Carlton Cole is our leading scorer I think that we can proud of what we have accomplised so far. A spot in Europe would be icing on the cake for what has been a "productive" season. A fit-again Dean Ashton would be a welcome addition to the squad. Diego Tristan and David Dimichele are decent players but we need a striker with pace, Darren Bent has been mentioned in our press recently and if anyone can get the best out of him I would bet on Mr. Gianfranco Zola. Best luck to the Hammers - Daryl
Darylbowen (West Ham United) 5 years ago
So the season has finished and we occupied the 9th spot. I would have liked a European finish, but I can settle. The transfer season brings promise of new additions and chance to refresh our squad. I'm content with our squad but i'd like to see some quicker players. Darren Bent as I said would be brilliant to have, but I think Harry Redknapp has big plans for him. I'd like to see some younger faces in defence but we have to think reasonable. Steven Taylor at Newcastle would be huge and as they have been relegated its quite possible. Stewart Downing would be a risk with regards to his fitness and his consistency but if it pays off, its huge. Theres a lot more developments to come that's guaranteed. We may have to sell a few faces to make room but I think we could do without these boys; Danny Gabbidon, Kieron Dyer, and perhaps Jon Spector. Although I like the american lad
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Hopefully by next season there'll be a few more West Ham fans posting here!
Tepsy (West Ham United) 5 years ago
New Season is coming up.... 2 days left. Luis Jiminez is going to killer IF He gets no injuries....
LoVe The HaMMers....
Best of Luck to the hammers
Westhamfan17 (West Ham United) 5 years ago
I think west ham will have a good season (09-10), because we came so close to europe qualification, I think we will have the determination to do it this year. As for the team we have with the likes of cole, collison, noble, green etc they will be a great asset if we can keep them. But if this doesn't work an we don't even get into europe as long as we beat tottenham and chelsea the season has been great.

West HAM united forever
ComeOnYouIrons (West Ham United) 5 years ago
West Ham should do very well this year because Zola is a great manager for them. He got them playing at a level that could have made a run at getting that European spot but injuries set them back. Hopefully the boys will be ready to go from the start and not look back! We know they'll be a hard working team because they always are so I like their chances to do well this upcoming year.come on you irons!
Gooner97 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Up the hammers
Vbkevin57 (West Ham United) 5 years ago
8 days until the start of the campaign! Hammers are aiming high this year. Euro here we come! Come on you Irons!
OMG    Get in there, heaven    West ham vs Millwall    2nd Rnd Carling CUp    
Talk about a dream draw! Millwall HOME! Come on you irons!
Great Start  2-0  C'Mon you irons
Thoughts are with Davenport and his family after his incident    Hope you gain recovery and are back soon    
Chenquie (Liverpool) 5 years ago
What a shame. The only good thing that can come from this is hopefully more attention towards the knife culture in the UK. Obviously, past attempts haven't worked, so instead of throwing more money at it, try something different!
Bintanggg (West Ham United) 5 years ago
Defoe looks dangerous!
Bintanggg (West Ham United) 5 years ago
Cole & Ashton up front! Let's hope it happens!
Rumour has it that Ashton is set to retire or be forced into a wheel chair in his later life. Something about degenerative ankle disease
ToroNero (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yeah, heard something like that as well. It's rather unfortunate. Poor guy
Madder (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Sorry for ashton. It going to be hard for him

Kick4Life - changing lives through football