Forums / West Ham United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Reading V West Ham United, Dec 29
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hey reading won. Finally some luck for there fans after alittle while
BoleynGhost (West Ham United) 1 year ago
This was probably West Ham´s worst performance of the season. Tomkins, Noble, oh neil, Nolan and Taylor were simply awful. The problem for Reading is they were even worse. I will be amazed if Reading stay up this season. I have been watching premier league football for 20 years and I think they are the worst team I have ever seen. There defence was quite good in this game and that's why they won and that's why they aren´t bottom. However I have never seen a side create so little. They basically created one chance in the whole game and that's no exagerration. The goal doesn´t really count as a chance created as Collins passed to ball straight to Pobregnyak. The one chance they created was when they hit the bar and then the follow up was smashed wide. It´s incredible that at home against a west ham team that was playing really poorly and with a mountain of injuries a team only creates 1 chance in the entire game.

I´m sorry but Reading are doomed for relegation. Don´t let this win fool you, because Reading always beat West Ham, they are our biggest bogey team. And West Ham literally gift wrapped the win for them. No other team will make it easier for them this season. As for the Hammers we will be fine because our home form is consistant and we will have a lot of players back soon from injuries

Kick4Life - changing lives through football