Forums / West Ham United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V West Ham United, Jan 16
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
First
RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Can you be my first man at my wedding in the future?
No
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Idk care what anyone else says.... We have a really strong squad. We made 10 changes from the liverpool game (everyone but rafael) and yet this team would definitely be in top half of the league. Hoping we at least get to the final
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
@Kidulthood, You always move from forums to forums trying to criticize people and teams. It would be reasonable to stick to your teams growing problems they face this season! You even hate Mourinho, the only person in Inter's history to bring them unimaginable success in a calendar year. If someone feels their team is strong, just f**k'n mind your business and move on!
EddieGness (Manchester United) 1 year ago
KidultHood let's see how strong YOUR squad is when they face.... Uh.... Oh wait. You're not even in the competition. My bad.

See you next season though.

Oh wait. We might not...
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
SAFChewingGum (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@KidultHood

The table doesn't lie. You finished 6th last season and currently lies 4th.

You telling us to 'trust you' that they are doing just fine? People are slaughtering Arsenal for finishing in or around 4th! Besides, 'trust me' is not exactly a wonderful benchmark for performance is it? Care to elaborate or do you work for Inter and that's how you know they are doing 'just fine'?

As for not insulting other people, don't you think "West Ham who" may be offending to fans of West Ham?

FYI attitudes can be insulting too, not just words
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We are due a good cup run. Been a long time since we lifted the FA cup. Treble still on haha
Freightcrate (Liverpool) 1 year ago
And Phil Dowd does it again
AcidacreMU (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Let me grab you a cushion
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The defending is improving game by game. That 2nd half was Hell, West Ham were controlling that entire half. Good work in the back from the boys in red!
121barca 1 year ago
Good to see Nani back
Definitely. Hope he reaches his best form in this 2nd half of the season
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Giggsy's still got it
SirVim (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Rooney needs to work on his penalty kicks.... His record is looking terrible. It is minf boggling that he is still allowed to take PK's for a team like Man United
Yea, I never feel confident with him stepping up to the spot
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Another glaring referee mistake.... How many times?
The penalty incident? No worse than the terrible refereeing we've had to suffer in the last 5-6 epl matches, but nobody talks about that
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I didn't watch the match, but I know Man UTD will take it. This selestion is our last season first 11, how can we not? Yes, Nani is back. I've said it before with this depth, less injuries until season end, winning mentality, I can smell the treble.

With our game and our position now, I really feels like in 1999, we are leading in EPL and have strong second team for FA and mix on UCL. I remember SAF said that our team now is like 1999 at the start of this season and now I feel that way. That dude is Xavier
AcidacreMU (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Don't think either of them were penalties tbh, Rafael had his hand swinging and it came off this thigh so it was more of a ball to hand. I can see why West Ham's was given since he had time to move his hand but it was really harsh
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
If man utd had a penalty for that hand then I think it wasn't fair at all that west ham didn't get the penalty...
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It wasn't fair for mansfield to be cheated by liverpool, they should have disallowed that goal
LFCgreat (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Cheat
When the f**k did anyone cheat?
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yes we all know suarez is a cheat
Hatooma10 (Al Ahly) 1 year ago
Manchester referee united.... How sick.... I can't believe it.... How long will this last?
I wonder how many weeks you've been waiting to say this one! When decisions go against us, people like you become blind, deaf, and dumb(er)!
Owned
Napit70 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Good game by both teams. United should killed the game since they scored an early goal.  Save some for Spurs? Probably.    

Kick4Life - changing lives through football