Chelsea V West Ham United, Mar 17
Malachai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lampard!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Super Frankie Lampard
Sebbazors (Standard de Liège) 1 year ago
Hazard!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good to see Chelsea win, we got to keep it up and we should stay top 4 forsure. Nice to see Lampard get 200th, great header and good finish by Hazard. Good stuff
Mystymaskye (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good game.... Hazard
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good job! Hopefully Luiz didn't have serious injury!
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lampard! Hazard!
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great win by Chelsea, they were solid against West Ham today. Congrats also to Frank Lampard on getting goal number #200 for his club!
Pirbalovinco (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Ba pulled off a Torres; but I will give him credit for his timed runs and good passes
Allen85 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
But Torres does that all the time. He might not score goals but his assists and contribution is top notch. Maybe it's the system Chelsea plays that takes away scoring opportunities from the strikers. As you can see in every match, our midfielders score more often than our strikers, be it Ba or Torres
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
^ But it is not like they are not getting chances. If he had put 50% in goal that would have been 2 goals for him. That is the case always. So I think system is right, players need to do better
Allen85 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
@ Ch3ls3a, yes you are right, but I still believe our midfielders could be less selfish at times. Don't get me wrong, I am a die-hard fan of the three amigos (Oscar, Mata, Hazard), but I still think there's a plenty of room to improve on our team chemistry
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
footytube used to be the s**t.... What happens to these videos
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Heres an idea. How about you sit there, record the videos and upload them
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I'm sure any footytube admin would do that
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
200th goal for lampard! What a legend, and no body wants him? I hope he really does come to the LA Galaxy, that would be pretty cool
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Hazard is class
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Super, super frank  Super, super frank  Super, super frank  Super frankie lampard
Joshd24 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hazard is the best dribbler in the PL
Princefad1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I think that goes without saying lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football