Fletcher's goal was a beauty.... In a horror home game
Shwing (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hennessey looked really off that game
Morbidol (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think he would have done better if Wolves back line showed up to the game
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great game wba!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a game for West Brom! Yes the goals weren't the perfect strikes or shots, but they went in and were good enough for the win for sure. Odemwingie had 3 which was nice for him. Wolves embarrassed at home for sure, letting 5 in and only scoring 1. But ya first Odemwingie goal was a worthy shot but deflected, Fletcher for Wolves had a nice goal with the spin and turn thing and goal, then the Olsson goal which just went over line, not good by Wolves keeper, Odemwingie 2nd was good desperate kick shot off post, then Andrews gets one in off deflection and then Odemwingie gets the hatrick with a shot that was on target and not cleared net, just hit hand of Hennessey but trickled in, great game West brom and there away fans there, but terrible one for Wolves at home
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Yeah...
BubblesForever (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Hoping Wolves stay up
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Hennesey vs Odemwingie.... Sorry for Wolves.... But this type of defence you are not to stay in EPL
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a humiliation by Wolves, thumped 5-1 by their fiercest rivals. Good to see Odemwingie on the board 3 times, he really is a talented striker when he's hot on form.

Hennessey started brightly, singlehandedly holding WBA at bay in the early stages of the match, but Wolves's horrible defending took its toll on the goalkeeper. If Wolves go down, I can see Fletcher, Doyle, Jarvis and Hennessey all leaving for EPL clubs.

This is most likely brought huge elation to Dinglehater2 - if you read this mate, I hope that you savoured this very impressive victory to the full - it was well deserved
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Lol cheers mate. Hennessey did start brilliantly but shocking defending from Wolves. They must be sick of the sight of Odemwingie 'cause he just can't stop scoring against them. Was weird seeing Odemwingie playing as a winger but my did he do well. Credit to Fortune too. He was a beast up front
Blippito (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Finally, micky is sacked
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Is not gonna' change much
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Seriously. Is that gonna' cure hennesy's butter fingers? I understand it may have been coming and the board has to induce change of some sort in order to reverse momentum. Bummer though, Mick seems like a good man
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm pretty sad to see him go):
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Wolves fans, I feel your pain
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm sorry wolves goodbye hope you get relegated -. -
Tangerine (Blackpool) 2 years ago
Still think it was wrong to sack mickey. Do Wolves want to be top half or something? They should be looking to stay up and they are only in the relegation zone via goal difference. Second season syndrome
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wolves had a really bad day :/
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fletcher's goal and Odemwingie's second were both sweet!
Sooner2socal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Huh?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football